Skip to content

New non game feature

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas New non game feature

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jcm0824

I wasn't sure where to post this, so if the mods need to move it to another thread it's ok.

Is it possible to add a “back to top” button or add the  Home/Help/Search/Profile/My Messages/Members/Logout buttons to the bottom of the forum pages too?

Sometimes when using a tablet or iPad to  read, it would be much easier to click a button then finger scroll all the way back to the top of the page.

Thanks,
    James

Lover
    Participant

We (mods) can't do it, as we don't have access to the software. I don't know if it's possible at all, I will ask Susy (admin)

bluedenim
    Participant

I wasn't sure where to post this, so if the mods need to move it to another thread it's ok.

Is it possible to add a “back to top” button or add the  Home/Help/Search/Profile/My Messages/Members/Logout buttons to the bottom of the forum pages too?

Sometimes when using a tablet or iPad to  read, it would be much easier to click a button then finger scroll all the way back to the top of the page.

Thanks,
    James

You're telling me!

Anonymous

I'm with you. I have so many problems when using a tablet.

My bug is that, because I invariably want “Show unread posts since last visit”, I don't know if it is because of their proximity or not but, for the life of me, either I can't pick it or I get “Show new replies to your posts”.

Anyway, I am learning how to exploit Android and… wait for it… InT'Sex may well be coming to a phone/tablet/ipad near you
    Lol, perhaps I'll get a few more readers,  but I don't think Google Shop will pick it up

Lover
    Participant

I know it too susan. Sometimes i have to reload the website before i can use “Show unread posts”. Perhpas sometimes its too hot for the sensitive touchpad? 
    If you ask me, tablets and smartphones have their own life and head  lol

Lover
    Participant

A-Team has put a “Back to top” and “To the end” button on developers list. There is a good chance well get it soon.
    Thansk james for this idea

Rukya
    Participant

A-Team has put a “Back to top” and “To the end” button on developers list. There is a good chance well get it soon.
    Thansk james for this idea

i dont see any “back to top” or “to the end” button” in the forum

Lover
    Participant

No Rukya you cant see them – they are on developer list, which means on their to do list.

bluedenim
    Participant

Lolz
    Lover you don't move fast enough for Rukya, she is very impatient! Threaten them with your paddle cherie!

Lover
    Participant

😀 Blue, all i could do was to manipulate their to do list 😉

bluedenim
    Participant

Only teasing Lover, you should know me by now. :-*

Lover
    Participant

I  know blue, i did the same :-*

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.