Skip to content

New Outfits for the ladies

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New Outfits for the ladies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

They've released some new outfits for us girls.

Janine, I think you'll like the leather one.<br><br>Personally I'm going pink for now.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I am indeed interested in the leather one, but haven't bought it yet. I was wondering if anyone knows if the corset can be worn separately? Especially during sex, because I would like to be able to have my breasts exposed while wearing it.

Bear
    Participant

Pink is very sexy IMO..and like the “waitress” outfit…
    Hmmm interesting thought about the leather outfit Janine…hadn't really liked the look of the leather one, but again hadn't considered it a corset, reconsidering…though I'd like to see it on a av' first.

Hardbody
    Participant

Finding the pink one very sexy on the ladies 

Adera
    Participant

Janine I have no idea how it works during sex and during the breif look I had of it I can't remember if it was separate or not… probably not.

Anonymous

janine…i asked a girl last night if she could take the middle piece off and she said no…but i didn't ask her specifically about that during sex

guess you're going to ask other girls yourself to be sure

JennyT
    Participant

It looks like it comes off for girls during sex but not for she-males.

TightFit74
    Participant

I like the new outfits too although the pink and brown (or is it golden?) one arentý very original. The waitress outfit is very  hmmm, well, tickles my imagination. And better looking than the old one.
    But all are nice opportunities for girls to shop….

Anonymous

they're pink & black tight…are you color blind  :

and i'm kinda liking the look of the waitress costume also. can't wait for someone to *serve* me 

Bear
    Participant

well I am looking forward to being entertained by any of them

That pink one for some reason screams pole dance…Adera where are you?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Now with that cleat divide between the corset and the top you would think that they could be worn separately, and that the corset could stay on during sex, but yeah will have to ask around.

Adera
    Participant

@Janine
    I would check if it wasn't such a pain to start and play Achat on my laptop. I will check it out later though if you haven't found an answer.

@Bear
    I've already got the outfit on, I just need a dim lit room and some spectators.

Hmm I might create a fantasy for myself, a new years party with hired strippers… though I'm kinda thinking of some other clothes.

Bear
    Participant

@Adera…got a fist full of dollars waiting

JennyT
    Participant

Nice to see I answer questions and get ignored. 

Adera
    Participant

I can't give any feedback on that Jenny… I didn't wear the cap last time I was in a room.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.