Skip to content

MSF. 7. & MFF.12. Pose Review Requests. Threesome Double Penetration- crab.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Group play in AChat MSF. 7. & MFF.12. Pose Review Requests. Threesome Double Penetration- crab.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

threesome-double-penetration-3dsex-achat.jpg

A double release of poses here today for 3some activity
    Poses are available for MSF and MFF 3somes
    Give us your opinions, and a brief overview of the opinions if possible

Unhealer
    Participant

its the same as the mmf one, not much to it

Adera
    Participant

I bought it but I haven't tried it yet so I can't really vote on the matter. I'm glad to see a 3some shemale pose where one partner doesn't have to stand on the side watching.

Unhealer
    Participant

well its good that were getting more options for mff of mfs, as I dont like having to find a will premium guy, and mmf is a strange dynamic, have to treat it as sport

Janine Dee
    Participant

When I first saw this I was squinting at the figure on the bottom hopping there would be a FFF option as well.

Because while I would prefer a daisy chain for a FFF with all three involved this pose seems ready made for an adaptation, and a true threeway FFF is the important thing.

Unhealer
    Participant

😀 the daisy chain is going to have useless dildos though

Bear
    Participant

Hmm,..how do you see the modification Janine…give them the idea…

Haven't tried these myself…if anyone just wants to check it out the pose…give me a shout…(I am talking just a quick check in the matter)…(unless my flight attendants have other ideas)

Anonymous

Well I have an obvious objection to this that has already been stated in another thread.  However, if you are into anal, I suppose it could be fun.  Otherwise, well, I'd have to be reaaaaaaaally drunk.  ;D

TightFit74
    Participant

Isn't there a dildo used again?

Bear
    Participant

No switching of positions between the shemale and male,…figuring the same will apply on the ffm side.

Really too bad they didn't provide for a little breast play by the male onto the shemale.

besides faces,..the male side provided for
    clit play,.(which can be used with other poses marked *)
    arm grab*
    kissing back
    grabbing knees
    breast play* (female only) lol I don't know if both hands are used in normal pose…Av was rubbing clit and forgot to check
    hands on the bed*

Adera
    Participant

@Tight: Not in the MFS version of it. 😛

@Christina
    : I would never do anything you wouldn’t like, where’s the fun if one partner isn’t enjoying it. There are so much more we could do with Bear. 😛

The options are not very wide in the pose, though it is a hot pose.

TightFit74
    Participant

The other pose is ffm, with one girl on top and it is called dp… must mean a dildo is involved,,, anyone tried it yet?

Bear
    Participant

have it but won't get a chance to review till later, I imagine it will be pretty much the same as the smf.

I if remember right,..shemales actions were
    spread females knees,
    lean in
    hold female legs,..
    female breast play
    self breast play
    clit play on the female (I think…)

Adera
    Participant

No clit play, too bad though.

dbltrouble
    Participant

At first i tried the group with mfs and wasnt impressed considering the only sex was with s/m but now its a true group with all involed and its soooo worth it THANK YOU!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.