Skip to content

MS. Pose Review Request. 6. Dance.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. Pose Review Request. 6. Dance.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

MS. Pose Review Request. 6. Dance.

MM, MS, MF, FF, FS, SS
    Price: 199 A$

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MS Section – Box 1: Talk & Dance.

This is a general request for someone in the MS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Anonymous

Robot Boy was a bit surprised to see that he had a new pose so wasn't all that comfortable with his moves but the first person to chat me up (who was quite a dish, by the way) had obviously just bought it too and wanted to try it out and we danced up a storm before his hormones took over and he decided that he would prefer to be doing the UK shag, as opposed to the Carolina shag (not that I objected).

I'm not going to list all the moves as they are essentially just variations (lots of them) of moving different parts of the anatomy but when both are into it (i.e. as opposed to one being a robot), and chatting away, it is good fun. However, as usual, I had the Achat music library switched off so it might be a good idea to find something interesting (for you both) to listen to before starting.

Nat33
    Participant

I was invited by a gentleman just to test the dance.
    Thank you to him.

And for once, the first I believe this pose is available for all 
    Some actions (dances) have my preference, but not easy to please and represent all the dances in the world.
    AChat did well I think, a BIG thank you to the dévelopers 

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm personally i have found only one interesting move , but maybe its cause i tried it with robot girl only untill now

Lover
    Participant

Yes, its first pose which is available for all genders at same time. Thanks A-Team!
    They could do it as there aren't any special actions. I think its a nice add if you just want to talk, have some non-sexual fun, rp or just to start some fun. The price is ok too.

lol..perhaps we can start a dance contest now..Satruday Night Fever 2014 in AChat village

Nat33
    Participant

Yes it's not easy but with some training I think that was fun with a good music like said Concerto.
    If you want to test I have the MS, SF and SS version 

@ Lover
    I'm waiting Travolta for The Saturday Night Fever 

When the vote are ok, I vote: A must have because this pose is for all and no sex for one time 

Anonymous

Ok, here are some piccies…

Thanks to Stone for the MF version of poses. Essentially the MS version is the same (with a couple of corrections I have made to the S actions)

S
    Hands up
    Hand on hip
    Turn around
    Fondle  Hip
    Fondle Legs
    Shake ass
    Shake tits
    Step near
    Side hip
    Left leg forward
    Clap
    Step back
    Step left & right
    Hands Up & Down
    2 x Pleasure faces

M
    Finger circle
    Hands right and up
    Show left and right
    Grab hip
    Bend back and forward
    Turn left and right
    Step left and right
    Step near
    Hand in hand
    Hands up and down
    Jump
    Hip circle
    Clap
    Bend left and right
    2 x Pleasure faces

I think it is great fun and a super ice-breaker. The only annoying thing is, as in all poses, one person's change of action occasionally interferes with the other's. I can understand with “hand in hand” but I noticed at least one other that does.

By the way, the mirror actions in the SF (and I assume SS) versions make for some interesting effects too. I particularly like when we both “step near”.

Rukya
    Participant

For the moves of the FF version , just take the Woman/shemale moves and give them to both . No “hand in hand” or “grab hips” for us . its little sad , unless its just not named the same for men and women .

Anonymous

Well, you're right darling Rukya, as  usual

It could have been the first “unisex” pose where everyone got the same moves (and more of them, perhaps there is a limit).

Men like to “shake tits” too, I've noticed (even their own)

Rukya
    Participant

You are right , we have a french celibrity named Cyril Hanouna that shake his “tits” with the dance he made know in all france called “la danse de l'épaule”  .

But i dont know how to show it here lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.