Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 49. Deep Throat Suck.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 49. Deep Throat Suck.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

New pose for 199A$.

Share your opinion.

the-cocksucking-expert-2346.jpg

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 6. Oral Action.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Rukya
    Participant

I voted no , cause i think dev team made an enormous mistake by giving us lesbians this pose . When will they understand that we are nor interessed in sucking dildos/strapons poses ?

stray
    Participant

They released it because convert an SF pose into an FF pose is really easy. And it's better have a useless pose instead of not have it at all.

By the way I voted “no” too.

tangoracer
    Participant

I voted NO as I've all read said

YES I agree you Rukya what girl is going to suck on a strap on like that

COME ON DEV TEAM SORT IT OUT FOR THE LADIES

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

While I appreciate the Dev Team and all their efforts on bringing us more and more things to play with here in AChat, I must admit, that for me, they struck out with this one.  Satoire and I have been together in some capacity nearly 30 years now, and we've never decided that sucking on a dildo or a vibrator was more erotic then sucking on each other.  I voted “only if you have too much money”

And since i'm on the subject, Rukya is right… we don't use a strap-on very much, either.  I mean when we get into it hot and heavy, neither one of us is thinking “gee, I better get up and strap this thing on.”

What I would like to see are some unique poses for female/female.  And unique poses for all the other LGT orientations.  Something gentle and tender would be nice, but unique from the male/female poses.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Anonymous

Sucking dildos is ridiculous in my view. It makes no sense whatsoever.

I also avoid the silly strap-on jerk in the existing strap-on poses. Dildos aren't erogenous.

Lydiarose
    Participant

have to agree with Vitesse  its ridiculous

Anonymous

Why this is so obviously a male orientated pose.  What need is there for anything involving sucking on a strap-on.  That's ok for MF but not FF.

Rukya
    Participant

I totally agree

bluedenim
    Participant

Rukya is right again, especially with this pose….
    Yeah, ok, a domme may make a man suck her strap-on, but 2 girls together sucking each other's?  Ridiculous!

Nat33
    Participant

And the 69 in FS where the ts suck the “plastoc” dildo of the girl ? it’s not ridiculous perhaps ? :

🙂
    Conclusion: girls and shemales don’t like the plastic when it’s misused.
    There are still some big style mistakes in the poses.
    I must admit that the new poses are very well done, it’s unfortunate that in some poses like tis one they make mistakes sexual understandings.

Allys
    Participant

Do the guys making this game go down on their fleshlights?

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I am full hetro 

I got the strap-on for fun just wanted to see it  and I have to say….Thay they should make it look more  realistic 
    this just looks like a stick  hope they  can make it look more real  same for the dildo  more realistic please

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.