Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 46. Fisting:

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 46. Fisting:

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    fireball
    Participant

This pose is great, but i would like to see anal fisting as welll]

Anonymous

anal fisting?!? damn! you're pretty hard core aren't you 

Janine Dee
    Participant

At anal fisting I believe you go beyond ow to sentences like “Kill me, just kill me now.”

Luckily avatars can't tear.

Adera
    Participant

Uh… I'm fine with regular cocks in my ass, tearing isn't fun.

sinnnn
    Participant

OMG I saw this pic with a guy having his foot up another guys ass. 

Now that is going being OW and time for 911.  For the life of me, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the pic, wanted to but I was like “How the HELL did he get that in there?  Its this fake, somekind of elaborate trick?” 

There is kink, fetishes and then there is DAMN YOU JUST HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

TightFit74
    Participant

You saw what???  😮

Janine Dee
    Participant

The big difference between anal and vaginal fisting (and footing I guess) is that the vaginal canal has elasticity for birthing. The rectal has none. It still can be trained because it IS a muscle, but the potential for tearing is awful as is things like prolapse.

It's knowledge like that which keeps me from ever being able to relax enough to try enjoying anal.

Adera
    Participant

Well practice helps… I'm not worried about prolapse.

But a foot inside the ass! Shit! 😮

Though I've stumbled across stuff like that… 2 girls 1 cup made me abit sick. That guy who got fucked by a horse… uh… I cringe thinking about it… apparently he died after it.

Bear
    Participant

sitting tighter to the chair with that image 😮
    Definitely out there, way out there in the course of practice.

sinnnn
    Participant

I heard bout that horse/guy, thought that was like urban legend. 
    Whats up with the ppl and bottles.  All I can think bout is if that glass breaks. Or the baseball bat. (shudders in horror)  :-X :-[ :'(

Bear
    Participant

Well just reading an article on a woman arrested for sexually abusing her dogs,…okie dokie.

Only legend I remember involving horses was that Catherine the Great died when the harnesses restraining the horse she pleased herself  on, broke,..crushing her.

Urban
    Participant

Hummm no way 😡

sinnnn
    Participant

K totally have to play the devils advocate here.

Sexually abusing her dogs.  So dogs can get raped now.  Well can I have the dogs that jumped up on my legs arrested for sexually harrassing me?  Really I was traumatized.  It was hard to get the lil bastards off my leg and the I had to run to get away.  I want justice, ruined a good pair of jeans. Hell I remember the time I went christmas tree shopping and I just leaned down to pet this really cute dog.  My dad and brother was with me and I didn't get to pick the tree.  Was to busy shaking the lil shit off my leg the whole damn time.  Justice!!!

Unhealer
    Participant

so my hand got stuck… do I call a gynecologist or a general surgeon?

Adera
    Participant

Lol Unhealer, you would have to help her relax then.

@Sinnnn
    Didn't the owner keep an eye on the dog? I always do when I'm out with my parents dog. You have to be real stricts and resolute with dogs if they act bad… but then I've grown up with dogs around me.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.