Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 46. Fisting:

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 46. Fisting:

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Ardeur
    Participant

@ Ardeur    yeah , you're right, i think its better to try it with a girl woh has small hands and know how she can use it.
                            or you search for a guy who has hands like paddles ,trying to search for some oil down there
                           But anyway this whole fisting thing,reminds me at an artificial insemination of an female cow

No drilling for oil in my body-cavities with equipment I can't close my hands around, so definitely no paddle-hands 
    No feet either, who knows where those have been?  :-X

alstott
    Participant

@Ardeur i`m totally agree with you, make sure where it  comes from

islandsun
    Participant

Ok I keep looking at the pic ! INFO plz ! That can`t possible be done in real ?  Just cyber right !

alstott
    Participant

Which pic you mean?

islandsun
    Participant

The fisting one !  😮

alstott
    Participant

Well it looks that she enjoys it to me you must try it ,if you wanna know how this works of course its possible

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sunny fisting is a rl sexual practice. It's not something done lightly, but it is done, and it's not TOO unbelievable. I mean we can give birth and a baby is noticeably larger. If you REALLY want to cringe however there IS such a thing as anal fisting, but that's even more out there because while the vagina has a degree of elasticity for giving birth the anal cavity has none and must be watched CAREFULLY for a definite danger of tearing.

Adera
    Participant

The ones practising anal fisting a lot tend to be very loose so I guess they've kinda gotten past the worst part of tearing… though they'll probably have other problems from getting to that point. I guess people like things like that because they'll get pushed to the extreme and for some… pain is lots of pleasure which I don't really understand.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I've always shied away from that sort of thing. One thing that is assured about BDSM is that you WILL have an oops. It's a when not an if, and I'd rather an event like when I first used nipple clamps and left them on her a touch too long then have a trip to the er and the resulting explanations.

Bear
    Participant

Never tried myself to do that to a woman,..though close,…the anal action I wouldn't even consider,…the long term possible ramifications of damage are just too great.

Adera
    Participant

Oh shit Janine, I hope the girl wasn't pissed about it.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Not at all.  Submissives I feel worthy of the title KNOW too that there will be mistakes. Someone can't be expected to perform every technique perfectly every time. When you add the fact that each submissive is a different person  the Dominant has to relearn their technique time and time again. No reasonable person will expect perfection under those circumstances.

That doesn't mean you don't try, but you know that it's GOING to happen.

Adera
    Participant

I would feel a bit bad any way.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I used to beat myself up quite handily over the very concept. The problem with that is the realities of BDSM. The submissive is as responsible as the Dominant for what happens, period.

They may surrender control, but they ARE responsible for who they surrender control to.

If they do it casually with someone they don't know very well there's a fairly good chance they will be hurt, and possibly severely. If they push a  Dominant to do something before the Dominant is ready the odds of an oops go up, the oops being far more serious based on the type of play.

On the other hand a submissive who gets to know the Dominant, their likes, their dislikes, and their limits (we Dominants have them too) the oops that may come is most often the kind of thing that just slows or stops play, needs a little after care and never comes up again.

It's the other types that lead to ER visits and legal issues.

Adera
    Participant

Yeah I guessed you could already handle these kinds of things considering your experience with it.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.