Skip to content

MF Pose Reviews x 2: Hot Kissing – 88 in Sex Clothing & 164. Clothed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Reviews x 2: Hot Kissing – 88 in Sex Clothing & 164. Clothed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

249A$
    get-excited-2088.jpg

Anonymous

I dont need to check the pose to vote. Definitely a must have!

Lover
    Participant

This pose is a MUST HAVE!!!!!

Marilyn and me checked it (thanks my love :-* ) and it’s really amazing.

Thanks A-Team for listening!!!!

I would give 6 stars… sorry, was to lost in moment and didn’t write down all actions ;D

I remember:
    – No silly faces, both can’t cum
    – Kissing face
    – Licking breasts
    – Licking clit
    – Fondle belly
    – Fondle cock
    – Suck tit
    – Massage breast
    – Rub pussy
    – Grab leg
    – Rub clit
    – Hip circle

Marilyn
    Participant

Amazing pose! 5/5

(you’re welcome, my dear :-*)
    It’s very hot and sensual… Some actions are very passionate! Some details are subtle but very sexy. Love the body contact and the sensual moves… Some actions show some urge and passion…
    It’s really amazing in my point of view. It’s one of those poses that makes you want to spend hours enjoying it.

PS: Just a glitch. When the lady lift the leg, somehow it dives in the body of the partner. But its just a (tiny) detail. 🙂

Lover
    Participant

It's sensual and romantic, but also passionately. I really hope every gender gets it asap.

Rukya
    Participant

I will not vote for a pose we will never have … again . But seeing the actions that lover wrote i wander why the pose is called “hot kissing” there is only one kissing move and its on the cheek . Maybe its the woman that have all the kisses moves …

Anyway , before this one , we need some others like “kneeling lovers” (more kissing pose than this one it seem) or the upgrade of the “foreplay” who seem more kissing too.

Lover
    Participant

No Rukya, it starts with kissing, the basic actions. Then you have kiss face.. and girls have kissing actions too (I think 😉 )

Actually it IS hot kissing

Rukya
    Participant

smiles anyway we will not have it since few years us FF / FS /SS /MM so its not important 🙂

I made a achat pause since we got the “titsuck” pose , and the thing i see is that since this pose , we got nothing as FM / SM got poses and upgrade(s) , but its another subject 🙂

Nat33
    Participant

I just buy it and tested in MS version.
    Not bad, poses well done for me but I would have preferred in street clothes rather than naked!

Voted Excellent add 8)

Lover
    Participant

First I also thought dressed in street clothes would be better – but some actions doesn’t make sense when you’re dressed 😉
    I don’t want to lick my girls skirt 😀

hentaiboy69
    Participant

but her panties, maybe yes! 😉

Nat33
    Participant

First I also thought dressed in street clothes would be better – but some actions doesn’t make sense when you’re dressed 😉

Yes you’r right for some actions but… I’m right for some others actions too 😛

If AChat make a “clicable button” for clothes on or off, that’s was very good for a lot of situations 8)

Lover
    Participant

If AChat make a “clicable button” for clothes on or off, that's was very good for a lot of situations 

Yes true – would be good for some poses, eg lets talk

hentaiboy69
    Participant

best thing will be to have a small gfigures with clothes you are wearing and give you the chance to turn then off……what a great stripteas action during dancing too!

Nat33
    Participant

Yes if you can dress or undress what you want in one clic on all the poses, this would be a MUST.
    But I think it’s a hard work for the Dev-Team.

Go Dev-Team, GO… to work ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.