Skip to content

MF Pose Reviews x 2: Hot Kissing – 88 in Sex Clothing & 164. Clothed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Reviews x 2: Hot Kissing – 88 in Sex Clothing & 164. Clothed

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Well they could always widen the screen a fraction to accommodate the Charactor Editor….

actchangex.jpg

mrsexlover
    Participant

I Have been so lucky to test it with Sexi, mmmmmmmmmmmm best kissing pose ever.

i would give it 10 stars if i could. This is a must have pose.

Thanks Sexi for the wonderfull time, and come back for more if you like 😉

sexilicious
    Participant

I Have been so lucky to test it with Sexi, mmmmmmmmmmmm best kissing pose ever.

i would give it 10 stars if i could. This is a must have pose.

Thanks Sexi for the wonderfull time, and come back for more if you like

😉

VERY HOT. It is definitely a good way to kiss all over (ok so not quite all over) and tease. Whether it is warming up into sex or maybe that after sex I’m so crazy about you and going to keep kissing you. HEHE what can I say I love kissing

;D

Course you know I’ll be back to kiss you more Martin

😉

florise
    Participant

I vote yes; I like this pose

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm tried the pose with RoB , and personally i find the pose good , but not exeptional . This is not a pose with plenty of kisses moves like everybody say , but only a kiss with plenty of moves .

Finally i’m not in hurry to have it for FF

Ps : i found the speed too fast again , but its just a personal taste of kissing

🙂

florise
    Participant

Very sensual.

I like it, thanks

LillySilky
    Participant

Very hot and sensual pose, love the erotism there is in it.
    Very good job from the dev.

Vaughan

Congratulations to Covems. This was pose was inspired by one of his ideas.

Discussions about sex > Woman with man in AChat > Pose suggestion: “Making Out”
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2116.0.html

Covems and ItsAmy123 completed a review in 2013 for “The Achat Tatler” here

Off-Topic > Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… > The NEW AChat Tattler
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2665.msg59495.html#msg59495

Lover & Marilyn have also given this a positive review and a high recommendation in 2013 in this topic.

We thought we would give it an updated review with a star rating in case anything more has been added since.
    It’s always nice to have more than one review to read before deciding on whether to part with your cash and buy it in the shop.

Pose Reviews score:
    Do you think this pose is worth it? Please rate –

1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review – MF Pose Reviews x 2: 88. Hot Kissing-Sex Clothing & 164. Hot Kissing-Clothed:

Both these poses can be found in the “Foreplay” Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men’s Actions

1. Suck R tit
    2. Massage breasts with R hand
    3. Rub pussy with right knee
    4. Kiss face
    5. Grab R leg
    6. Slap Ass
    7. Fondle belly with L hand
    8. Lick breast – more cleavage and neck
    9. Rub clit
    10. Hip circle
    On the nude version there are two additional actions
    11. Lick pussy
    12 Fondle cock

Women’s Actions

1. Lick Me
    2. Kisses
    3. Sensually
    4. Fondle Ass
    5. Rub Breast
    6. Turn Back
    7. Leg Up
    8. Scrape Back
    9. Tongue Play
    10. Rub Clit
    On the nude version there are two additional actions
    11. Handjob
    12. Suck Cock

Very hot foreplay pose. Good to make out and set the mood for more too come. Unable to cum in these poses. Very hot, very sensual and a must to have. Love her action “Turn Back” when she grinds her butt into his groin and he fondles her breasts. The clothed and nude versions are exactly the same with 2 additional actions added to the nude version as identified above. The pussy lick and BJ are particularly hot.
    You just have to buy both. It would be a sin not too. 5 stars.

JessiCapri wrote “A MUST. FIVE STAR. Perfect for every collection! Amen to what he said….”

* * * * * 5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often

TOP TIP – If you just buy the clothed version, you can undress in Street clothing and make out nude then in your room. Just remember to zoom up your avatar or you will show naked on your profile outside the room. Of course, you then start of nude in your room…. depends on your tastes and what you like.
    The nude version is worth buying, just for the convenience of changing from clothed to nude in your room.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.