Skip to content

SS & SF. New pose ideas Blowjob & 69

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat SS & SF. New pose ideas Blowjob & 69

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Alexandra001
    Participant

The Shemales need a pose for make blowjob in a good mood…. for example the 69 with dildo in sf… is so bad -.- …. we need a good bj poseeee 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello Alexandra, and welcome to the forum of ACHat! Glad to see youfind your way for the most strange and beautyfull place of AChat….our village! look around, come to listen at good music and have a drink at the B&G https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html and if you like, introduce your self here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,23.0.html, you will never regret it! 

And about the topic….

Yes, shemale need a good 69 pose, to have fun between them and with male……that's something we can't wait too long (and we don't have, i hope!), so i'm with you and i know someone who think the same…. :

Lover
    Participant

Hello Alexandra,
    if you have some good actions, also suggest them. The more specific you are, the better the chance to get it. Also we will do a poll from all suggestions and those poses with most votes will be send to A-Team.

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,
    Only in SS the 69 is good 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, not bad but i think they can make it better, with some other action, Nat!

Alexandra001
    Participant

Yes Nat you have right…. and we had tryed it lol…. but….. i think which a Blowjob pose like the same for man in mf and in ms…. would be great for shemales too…. we need it….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

and not only it, Ale……we need several new poses! at last, a room with 2 shemale it's a bit boring if it turn to a long session!

Anonymous

I'll keep asking it… why can't they convert the mf 69 sideways to sf, ss, ms and mm?????

Nat33
    Participant

Yes concerto,
    The 69 sideway seems very good.

Rukya
    Participant

hmm , tried it with a friend and yes its a good pose that need more moves

in the FS 69 , i wander too why the trans dont have the right to lick / kiss / rub the pussy of their partners

PS : the only problem i see with the side 69 , is that there is great chances that if its done for FS , the FF version vill have a strappy

Nat33
    Participant

Don't forget Rukya here:
    The shemales must show their sex in public !!!
    The shemales don't have the right to lick a pussy !!!
    The lesbians and shemales are required to lick silicone !!!

:-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

in the FS 69 , i wander too why the trans dont have the right to lick / kiss / rub the pussy of their partners

cause Dev-team find licking and sucking a strap on is absolutely amazing!  :'(
    why we can't have a FS 69 without it!? scrap!

Alexandra001
    Participant

that's right!!!  we need more poses and more action!!!

Anonymous

Nat33 said..

Don't forget Rukya here:
    The shemales must show their sex in public !!!
    The shemales don't have the right to lick a pussy !!!
    The lesbians and shemales are required to lick silicone !!!

Lol, Nat, that about sums it up. You do have to wonder if they have a list of rules posted on the wall in the dev team office

hentaiboy69
    Participant

maybe in each iof their postation……on the right of their monitor!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.