Skip to content

MS. Pose Review Request. 7. Talk about Yourself.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. Pose Review Request. 7. Talk about Yourself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

MS. 7. Talk about Yourself.

Price: 229 A$

Man actions:
    1. Hand on head
    2. Head down
    3. Drink
    4. Interesting
    5. Take her hand
    6. Thinking
    7. Leans back
    8. Kiss her hand
    9. Looking the glass
    10. Fondle arms
    11. Yes-yes
    12. Cheers!
    13. Kisses
    14. Drink together
    15. Angry face
    16. Pleasure face

Shemale actions:
    1. Hand on head
    2. Head down
    3. Rub the glass
    4. Interesting
    5. Fondle the glass
    6. Looking the glass
    7. Leans back
    8. Lick finger
    9. Send kiss
    10. Drink
    11. Rub legs
    12. Cheers!
    13. Lick lips
    14. Fondle hands
    15 & 16. 2 x pleasures faces

According to your active room you chose chairs and table fit textures and colors for more realism.
    The pose is very well done in his movements and attitudes of the characters.
    Excellent pose as can do now AChat creators.

Nat33
    Participant

I can't buy the MS version for the moment, I have an error message 
    We say that it's the same 2 files that are hosted either the MF Version !!!

zoerink
    Participant

I have the MF version… i will tell you something when i try… but i think is expensive…

Nat33
    Participant

Not expensive for me I can't buy !!! Why I don't know !!!
    The shemales should not talk, just fuck 

Anonymous

Lol, I haven't checked it out yet but when I saw the picture in the shop I thought “hmmm I can guess what Nat will say about it”.

Nat33
    Participant

I added the actions 
    Excellent pose for me because it's well done.

Rukya
    Participant

No comment…. yes i know “no comment” is a comment , but , no comment …

Anonymous

I'll comment for you Rukya…
    Surely, such a passive pose could have easily been released in all six combinations, couldn't it?

Oh, I forgot to hide room and check under table. Are erections involved? I bet not. When I was younger I have been known to cum when just talking or with the touch of the hand for example. I control myself better now, lol. As it is a foreplay pose, I bet that doesn't happen here?

Rukya
    Participant

Now that i tried it , i cans only agree with concerto . Why didnt they give the pose for every orientation like they did for the dance pose ? Are non hétéro not allowed to talk too ?

Anonymous

I think what it is Rukya… The movements are obviously so much better than we have seen in previous poses that they must have hired some smarter new guy to work on this pose but they forgot to tell him about the “change role” button

Nat33
    Participant

Now that i tried it , i cans only agree with concerto . Why didnt they give the pose for every orientation like they did for the dance pose ?

I don't know  :

Are non hétéro not allowed to talk too ?

NO, not on AChat 

I think what it is Rukya… The movements are obviously so much better than we have seen in previous poses that they must have hired some smarter new guy to work on this pose but they forgot to tell him about the “change role” button

Yes a “role change” would be nice and not only just on this pose.
    Excellent pose anyway, it must be said.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I like this one  and the  price is  right to  I would like to get the FF one
    I have the FM one  it  is nice to  just  seat down and chat  with  cloth on

not  all the time  do we need to  F*&^%  some times its nice to just seat down and
    chat with  some one  with out getting sexually intimate.

I am  having a hard time finding  the FF one  dose any one  know where I can find it .

Rukya
    Participant

I am  having a hard time finding  the FF one  dose any one  know where I can find it .

the FF what ? …. oh you mean the FF version of this pose ? … Well to find it its easy . Room with a man and imagine its a woman because there is no FF version of this pose

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Aww darn  we need a  FF one  I like to have girl to girl talks  about men and seat down
    have a cup of Tea  be dressed you know what I mean.

I like my  guy in short hair  I don't  think long hair looks good on him lol
    And I  don't see him as a Female lol kind of guy he cant share my heels ..

It is a pity they don't have the FF  who's door  do I have to  go  knock on we need a  FF  one

To me it Would Be Easier if they when doing a pose to  just make one for all sex's I don't understand why they
    just don't do it this way .It makes logic sense do a pose and sell it to all at the same time. 

Rukya
    Participant

The only logic that they understand is the “money logic”

if they make a MF/MS pose then the week next a FF/FS one they can hope sell around lets say 40000 poses

if they make a MF/MS pose and the week next another MF/MS pose , they can hope to sell 80000 poses

and same thing for clothes

if they make male clothes they will sell around 10000 because men get their A$ for the pose they will have at the next update

if they make female clothes , they know they will sell around 20000 or 30000 because women dont need or cant ( for lesbians ) buy poses

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.