Skip to content

SF. Pose Review Requests. Hot Kissing. 20. Clothed. 21. Nude.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat SF. Pose Review Requests. Hot Kissing. 20. Clothed. 21. Nude.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

SF. Pose Review Requests. Hot Kissing. 20. Clothed. 21. Nude.
    Release Date: 22 Apr 2021

PRICE: 249A$ Each
    These poses can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FS Section, Box 2 – Foreplay.

This is a general request for someone in the FS community to review these poses please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

X Ref with the successful Pose Requests Campaign organised by Tift & her spouse Soniaslut.
    SS & FS. HOT KISSING FOR SHEMALES, CLOTHED.

SS. Pose Review Requests. Hot Kissing. 13. Clothed. 14. Nude.

Brand1
    Participant

How hard would it be to add a Shemale-Female hot kissing pose?

Rukya
    Participant

Devs dont want do that because if they did , men will have no pose this time

charr
    Participant

I would love s-s hot kissing as well

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I would  recommend the hot kiss pose that's one  hot poses  hope they give it  to you .

Rukya
    Participant

For me its too late , and i dont think it left many lesbians ( true lesbians not women “trying” lesbian sex for fun ) in game . And anyway , i think achat is moving down in the “adult game ranking” . The updates are less numerous than before , maybe they lost devs . I think they misestimated the impact of the loss of the lesbian community .

Thats why women have only the right to clothes , they are sold more pricy than the poses , and as we know , we women love buy things . They made a big mistake by ignoring us .

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I like to have  Hope  that it  gets better  for every one  on the game so I want to stay with positive-thinking
    I would like it to grow more  quicker  but some takes time  . So far I am  ok it  is  getting better then  before
    and  I do see  growth  maybe not as fast as I would like it  but still  happy  that is ….

Rukya
    Participant

it for sure dont grow fast for FF poses …. If you count 0 poses or upgrade since 10 month as a growing state lol

robincox
    Participant

I think poses should be released in sets. For example the Hot Kissing – all combinations MF, MS , MM, FS, FF, SS should all be added at the same time to the shop. Where it makes sense of course. Targeting only a part of your consumer base each update makes no sense.

As a shemale, I love the 69 I have with other Shemales, I wish I had it with a male for my friends that enjoy being with men, what the hell were you thinking about a SF – 69 pose with the woman wearing a freaking strap-on. If I want to 69 with a female I want to eat her not a rubber strappy. Looks like you simply used the SS 60 but used a strappy for the female. Come I want to eat her pussy not a fake rubber hard-on. What were you thinking. Please explain this to me why you thought it was a good pose to offer? : 🙂

Why can males have pubic hair but shemales have to be shaved – is it that hard to add in or did you just not think it was worth the time?

Other than my rants, I enjoy AChat, I do hope you continue to improve the game and add new poses etc.

Robin

Brandybee
    Participant

Great idea robincox,  that way all the orientations could expect an upgrade in a fair distribution.

Vaughan

Achat has heard your prayers and created this pose.

Release Date: 22 Apr 2021

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.