Skip to content

New Room Making AChat CRASH

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? New Room Making AChat CRASH

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Billy
    Participant

Apollo, that makes 2 of us… Crashed to me too..

A girl invited me in her new room but the time i tried to get into, the achat program crashed..

Most of the time i am using an acer aspire netbook with intel atom N450 processor, running windows 7 ultimate. I dont have  ANY problems so far running achat, but with the new room the game crashed…

I have also a desktop pc running windows 7 ultimate also, but i was not be able to test it there too…

Shianna
    Participant

As long as my sexual appetite is housed from the rain, I'm fine with what ever form it takes.  :-*

apollo13nut
    Participant

I have a feeling the issue is NETBOOKS. However, I did find the best way to make it work.

First, uninstall ALL of AChat (For Windows 7, AFTER the uninstall finishes, go to C:UsersOwnerAppDataLocal and delete the AChat folder where Owner is your log in for Windows 7)

Download the FULL installer (or if you still have it run it!) DO NOT INSTALL THE HIGH DETAIL VERSION (at least on a netbook).

After the install completes, UNCHECK the “Launch AChat” box.

Go to C:UsersOwnerAppDataLocalAChat and right click on the achat.exe file and click properties.

On the COMPATABILITY TAB, set it for XP SP3 and RUN AS ADMIN settings

Since doing this, the new room has worked fine for me

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.