Skip to content

New room Idea – Sex Rehab Center Room

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas New room Idea – Sex Rehab Center Room

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Time flies when you are having fun…

The yacht was brought aboard  June 2012, so there has been a significant gap in room releases. One every year should be doable, better every 6-7 months. It keeps the interest and adds to the excitement to all groups

hentaiboy69
    Participant

We got the mediterranean room at october 2012……don't forget it, Bear! anyway, I agree with you, room are released too far one from the other!

Bear
    Participant

TY HB for that reminder… we did have a spell of room releases every 6 months, and it was great! It adds to the variety and flavor of special encounters. The poll has been unrealistic in expectations and suggestions. Too many just don't fit into the structure of a room. .. ie a bathroom, kitchen… great fantasy play but under the rooms design and requirement of a low level “bed” I don't see it ever happening. Best we could hope for was a studio with a kitchen along one wall.

Themes that could work and should have been pushed.. the doctors office, spaceship, a Gothic/victorian style room, balcony with various cityscapes
    (like the Med room… who wouldn't love a romantic night with a view of Paris or New york… Vegas… surrounding them,  a pool side room…A seedy alley…these are easily doable and types of ideas that could flourish in development.

This my 2 cents… and sorry for the rant.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It's ok……it's not easy to remember everything!

About the kitchen, maybe the only solution is something near this design

Sala_Angolo_cottura.jpg

but i know it's not what many want……oh well!

Lover
    Participant

I disagree bear. Yes, we also posted many pics of rooms which aren't possible to design for this game. But it gave them an idea. Nobody expected to get exactly this room but they could have taken the suggestion and do what's possible. We don't know what they can design but if we only ask for empty rooms with a new name, we never force them to be creative

I agree that it's not understandable why we didn't get any new rooms in almost 2 years. No feedback too. It's the lack of communication which is their biggest mistake and dangerous for their business. You know, we're trying to show them our support, to offer help and even as paying customers we're more unpaid coworker. There is a big sea of chances, they just have to fish!

thecult
    Participant

I disagree bear. Yes, we also posted many pics of rooms which aren't possible to design for this game. But it gave them an idea. Nobody expected to get exactly this room but they could have taken the suggestion and do what's possible. We don't know what they can design but if we only ask for empty rooms with a new name, we never force them to be creative

I agree that it's not understandable why we didn't get any new rooms in almost 2 years. No feedback too. It's the lack of communication which is their biggest mistake and dangerous for their business. You know, we're trying to show them our support, to offer help and even as paying customers we're more unpaid coworker. There is a big sea of chances, they just have to fish!

This is it! I quote you 101% Lover

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.