Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I think we should aim at having his complete attention all the time.

Anonymous

Perhaps you and I could put on a show for him.  Now what could we do that would keep Bear's attention for the entire flight.  :

Adera
    Participant

I'm sure we can think of lots of things. Should we try the very cliché Oops I dropped something and then bend down in front of him? Leaning down serving him something so he can get a good view down our blouses usually catches the eyes.

We could also kiss and play some in front of him, there are so many possibilities.

Anonymous

I'm sure the two of us could come up with something.  We just have to work together. 

Bear
    Participant

mmm…so far sounds better than then any in-flight movie

Adera
    Participant

I'm sorry but we're out of shot glasses on this flight so if you want alcohol like that you'll have to drink it from between our breasts and we're so sorry about the turbulence earlier when Christina sat in your lap.

Anonymous

And, oh my goodness, Ive spilled an entire container of whipped cream all over your pants Bear.  Im afraid we're all out of paper towels.  I guess we'll just have to lick it up.  Please be patient, this could take a while.

Adera
    Participant

Hey Christina I want some too, don't hog it all.

Adera
    Participant

“Oh look Christina an ice popsicle, let share it” sitting really close in front of each other our breasts together, kissing and sucking on the popsicle, juices from it dripping down on our cleavages. Licking long strokes along it, slowly licking it up. Suddenly it breaks in half the top falling down between Christinas breasts making her cry out from the cold, I lean in digging my face to her breasts sucking the ice into my mouth and licking the juices from her breasts. Smiling at Bear we continue with the rest of the popsicle.

TightFit74
    Participant

@Bear: I'd call that a show…

knickerless
    Participant

agree to much of the above – all the existing rooms are boringly similar. Let's have a park, a beach, a car park, football pitch, kitchen table, sofa, anything but that bloody boring bed. Only married people use a bed, lol.

and how about being surrounded by other people watching like you can in RLC?

Bear
    Participant

Yes it can be boring, hopefully you have descriptive partners who can lead you elsewhere. I for one when playing out of room adventures sometimes just loose the room, let the blank screen alternative be behind the avatars serve as a non-distracting canvas to paint my images of location

The biggest block to alternates to the beds would be the mechanics of some poses which are height driven. I would hope the development team find a workable solution, the experiences here could be so much richer.

balentina
    Participant

A good idea, it would be some poses with few abjects…

for example pose ” from behind” brings up a table which is not allready in the room's decor…

let's have some poses with a pool table, washing machine, chairs or whatever…. same for BDSM with crosses, beds with chains etc
    of course with the appropriate poses….not all from behind just another object to bend

Till we have the specific rooms i think it's something that all we agree we can accept as a temp solution…

Janine Dee
    Participant

I NEVER even thought of loosing the room and just using the blank screen. I REALLY like that idea. Thank you Bear. 

Bear
    Participant

Good suggestion balentina, additional table/chair action would add some spice to the current bed emphasis of the poses.

A low seated sofa shouldn't be too hard to accommodate the poses for. Perhaps a small button to available to switch to piece of furniture other than the bed.

YW Janine…I would wager a guess that is true for most, forgetting of that optional button.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.