Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

watching you w your freind , I see your hips moving bad girl ! lol  As im swaying my hips to the good tunes playing  ! Dancing around  , the pool hall , slowly sipping my drink through a straw ! Thinking this is a way better ideal then class ! 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well Sunny honey from my understanding you wouldn't be the kind to enroll in my school anyway. 

As far as the rest, maybe I'll start a thread… I'm kinda really liking the idea.

alstott
    Participant

When there is a chance makin a mixed class , i loved to inscribe myself and won`t be late at first day of school

Janine Dee
    Participant

I could consider it so that everyone could play, but I am a girl's school sort of headmistress. 

Zinah
    Participant

~gives Janine a pitiful look~  I don't suppose the Coach is male?  He could teach me, how to improve my ummmm free throw… tennis swing?  Oh, I know, show me proper position to wait for the volley ball…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Maybe an assistant coach. At my girl's school there would be too many applicants to keep an eye on what happens in the girl's locker room. 

Adera
    Participant

I guess the headmistress would be quite busy. Janine, would you have a dress code or uniform of some kind so I can wear the clothes a bit more slutty than what really allowed? I would be a really naughty student.

islandsun
    Participant

Id be interested ! lol  but will there be guys there too ! And I would`nt skip every class  !  lol I do realize have skipped to many  typing classes   Besides  Adera  needs a side kick friend to help her get into trouble ! lol    oh also any male teachers ?lol !

alstott
    Participant

Maybe there`s room for two classes one for boys and one for girls and at physical education lessons we all mixed up

islandsun
    Participant

Oh ! I think would be wonderful ideal guys and girls do sex ed  together ! hehehhe ! :-*  OMG brings back memories all the giggles ! hahaha !

alstott
    Participant

But we need some tough teachers and a heavy  handed principal

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott  omg man ! what are you asking ?  😮

alstott
    Participant

I need a strong hand can be so unseemly

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well hey, let's see what roles we have covered… see if a thread is workable. You can either play the role as your handle, or you can note if you are willing to handle typing out the actions of a certain person. Like Sunny's coach.

I of course would be headmistress, and would be ready to handle the parts for any students I decide I need that aren't already played.

TightFit74
    Participant

Coming back to the one-man-slut suggestion. It's not that a man wants a slut, he wants a woman (mostly talking for myself) that can give in to her feelings and feels safe enough with hime to let all inhibitions go. If that means she jumps him for her own pleasure, it's what he'd like to do with her. And if she lets him and vice versa… Fireworks! lol

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.