Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

GRIN    Not to be insulting !  But I  like male teachers !   So easy to get along with  !    lol 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Not insulting, just not my thing. I like the idea of the girl's school, but I gotta be me.  Still the boy to girl ratio as well as the interest level seems promising.

I'm just not going to be interested in playing het set ring master. 

Adera
    Participant

I'm like goin' to find out how to express myself like a teenage chick in english. So OK, I've like, only got this far yet.

@Sunny: We like, totally have to go shoppin' after school, I've got like nothing to wear! I like, saw this new place or something that we totally have to check out, like wow, its like, so epic!

Ardeur
    Participant

Little missy… *looks at Adera over her special teacher-fetish glasses*  Sunny here will not be available for shopping this afternoon. She has blackboards to clean and I think it's time for the hallways to be mopped as well. Her grades are suffering lately, so she will have to do her homework under supervision until she shows improvement in her tests.

*turns to Sunny* For starters we'll work on multiplication in the time we have while you're in detention as you seem to have problems in that area. And… ah, yes… you seem to lack grasping the material in physics too. The proper application of force on a body of mass… Girl, how hard can it be… I guess we will have to resolve that matter with a hands-on approach…

TightFit74
    Participant

Guys, let the girls have their school. We can always sneak in and go on a pantie raid.. And who knows, maybe one of the students feels naughty and runs away for a night…

Lover
    Participant

Tight, we must not be there for sex (my behaviour as teacher is very professional of course ) But you know what's happening if there are only girls… mare acrimony is just the smallest problem…

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  psst !  I`ll let you in the back door , in the middle of the night  !  Seems I`m all ready in trouble any way !

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Lover, you can be a teacher, I just want to be a naughty boy, trying to prove his manhood to his friends by being naughty with one of the school girls…lol

@ Sunny Do you mean the back door or the 'back door”

islandsun
    Participant

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! hehehe !  There`s 1 certain door that`s at  100%  completely locked  down  ! lol

TightFit74
    Participant

Glad I asked

alstott
    Participant

And what about drilling some holes into the wall from the girls shower rooms? intent watching how they soap up their body`s

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Alstott You've watched Porky's too often (So did I)  sst, I made a peep hole both in the shower as well as in the sleeping ward, don't tell…

alstott
    Participant

I won`tell ,i cant wait to watch them , but we must be careful ,that no one notice something about that

TightFit74
    Participant

What's the worst that can happen? Although, head-mistress Janine does intimidate me..

alstott
    Participant

A better one,they must see us hmm how was it in porky´s with this hole in the wall scene, i can`t remember ;Dhehe

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.