Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

Talk about wet ! wet  ! wet !

alstott
    Participant

Please don`t teasin me , my nurse look at me and says everything okay? 

islandsun
    Participant

Hospital bed that goes up and down would be fun ! Especially if the girl was little and flexible ! hmm mind is working over time !

Bear
    Participant

Pulling the topic back on tract,…though I know that your comments are personal banter,..that is a very good suggestion sunnny,…a hospital room

alstott
    Participant

I wanna see sauna or a steam bath room

Bear
    Participant

nice alstott, but it is difficult to see that with the current restrictions on the poses…

Somewhere I mentioned,…had tohave,  a cabin,…stone fireplace, with a fire flickering (would be one cool effect),…large window of a night sky with a full moon,  illuminating the forest or a lake with snow capped peaks beaming under the silver glow in the foreground

islandsun
    Participant

@ alstott no sauna or steam room for you for a while the cast !  

alstott
    Participant

This would looks so cool bear,having a fireplace with fire flickering and see the shadows from the fire at the wall 
    @Sunny thanks for reminding me i almost forgot it

islandsun
    Participant

Been requesting  that  ! FIRE !  laying in front of a fire !  w good tunes , a little great brandy !  lol Good  looking MAN , hmmm 

Ardeur
    Participant

A rest stop in a wooded area with a car or motorcycle to lean against/over. Lying over the hood or saddle for the elevated poses and a blanket just a bit away from the vehicle on the grass. Perhaps a picknick-table as another prop… Traffic noise in the background, maybe every now and then a car honking as it passes by… 

*snaps out of fantasy… again*

Bear
    Participant

Ardeau it would have to be a pretty low car for the elevated poses,…but I am with you there…on the hope of that concept

As much as I can hope for such, I think the current format is leaving us with normal room settings… (though dammit I know they could do a barn easy,…use bales of hay for the bed)…been trying to come up with might be reasonable extensions of the current format.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Bear in current fomr of the game, furniture is magically whisked into the room to make a position possible, as in FM from behind, standing. They even created matching furniture for the different rooms. So it should be fairly simple to add new poses, in a new room and do it the way it's done now.. Making the furniture appear when you select the pose..

Ardeur
    Participant

It shouldn't be a humvee or an escalade. I was thinking about something low and sporty, maybe a Pontiac Trans Am or a 'vette… 

islandsun
    Participant

oh there`s that barn again ! memories ! Refeshed ! wonder if he thinks about it ! Cowboy hat ! stacked hay , I can almost smell it !

Bear
    Participant

New poses on other furniture would be great,…that is why I can see new couch positions being added,..but a new room would have to take into account the existing poses,..which are defaulting to the bed…and like kneeling boy,…blowjob,…playing with the tits…(a floor to bed position between partners),..might make the conversions a bit difficult

Honestly, I can see conversion of an outdoor scene…a fun little river that shot down a basalt chute..(we body surf the rapids…absolute great natural water slide)…anyways the ledges created a natural for conversion…spread the blanket down..and have some fun…

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.