Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

hell they would probably have to start some kind of new pseudo gender if they added bigger tits. and sell a bunch of new poses… shit i gave them an idea

islandsun
    Participant

@Unhealer    Get a penis 8

)  extension      Big breasts are over RATED !  lol
    Unhealer
    Participant

yeah i dunno. the bigger breasts right now are like below average in terms of girls I know

alstott
    Participant

A movie theatre would be great mybe some people watch the action

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott lol reminds me getting caught  hot petting and necking , balcony in the movie theatre  ! hehehe !

Bear
    Participant

Movie theaters are fun to play in… … in this place especially …. a very hot date (even more so if a partner preps for it).

or to be the voyeur…( at sinnnnn and Janine)

sinnnn
    Participant

Hey I want a fairy forest room, that romantic forest, where lightening is just right, grass looks perfect in laying that someone down on.  A mini waterfall in the background you can get into..

Hey I can dream can't I?!

Bear
    Participant

the lighting is a good point,… mentioned it before I wish we had better ambiance control of the lighting

Janine Dee
    Participant

That's where my brain went Bear, that's totally where my brain went. 

Adera
    Participant

I still want the kitchen. They guy coming home from a long day at work, me at home just before him and starting dinner. He moves behind me pushing me against the sink, his hard cock pressing through his pants against my butt and his hands starts to roam over my body. Then he leans in nibbling lightly on my neck and… oops.

Bear
    Participant

Kitchen islands have  a very useful purpose…

Especially for extended play with the food groups…

sinnnn
    Participant

Showers, have this thing bout water.    Just watching the drops roll down the skin, making me lick my lips with the urge to trace its path.  Or when your kissing and the water is running over your lips, oh hell..umm.yea..gtg

Ardeur
    Participant

Being a frog-country girl, I just love water, for several recreational purposes…  :-*

alstott
    Participant

A Backyard of a bar could be interesting ,dimmed light ,  brick wall ,some trash cans maybe there is a option for someone to sneak a peek

sinnnn
    Participant

I like thekitchen idea.  Ever seen the movie 9 1/2 weeks, the scene in front of the open fridge…I can never look at fruit and honey without thinking out that scene.  Oh and Wild Orchid, now the rooms/scenes in them were F'n HOT.  Mardi gra party or background, mmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vLBMEWexoI

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.