Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

Like the scene I emailed my friend , start w slow kitchen dancing very slow , w our hands slowly exploring each other ! Some how I ended up on the butcher block table !      hehehe ! I do have a butcher block table ! 

TightFit74
    Participant

Reminds me of my time as chef in my own restaurant. Staying late, cleaning up after a busy night, being seduced by the waitress that stayed behind to help.. Laying her down on my worktop, sliding up her skirt, tasting her, making passionate love to her… *snaps out of daydream*

islandsun
    Participant

I  make it a rule never do the boss !  My  boss  is like a little weasel  anyway !  Artist studio , which brings back body art ! I`ll paint yours if you paint mine !

TightFit74
    Participant

I'll bring my big brush…  :-* :-*

islandsun
    Participant

hahaha ! I `ll spread the canvass sheets on the floor !

Bear
    Participant

hmmm to bring things back on topic  :,… an art studio wouldn't be difficult to create and is a pretty good idea.

the raise platform for the model could serve in lieu of a bed…

TightFit74
    Participant

Would be nice if they added a bofy-painting pose in this room. I think it's an excellent idea.. Maybe use gipsen, to cast certain objects..

islandsun
    Participant

and over stuffed couch w big round arms , and candles  in empty wine bottles around the room , displaying sensual shadows on the walls ! Sky light over the  platform , with a showing of a million stars ! 

Unhealer
    Participant

weed

Ardeur
    Participant

@Unhealer wouldn't that make you a weed-whacker? 

Unhealer
    Participant

sure? wanna watch?

islandsun
    Participant

@ Unhealer  : weed ?  Don`t be a piss ant !  And too think I was going back on other thread to help you w your demon seed ! lol

larry73
    Participant

Hi community!!! What do you think about a SM room? Full of toys for a great SM adventure!!! Eh eh!! A room where we can go with patner and use a lot on instruments for pleasure….Eh eh 

islandsun
    Participant

@ larry73 welcome to the forum

Janine Dee
    Participant

Hi Larry, and more SM is a perpetual and open ended request here… usually made by me. 

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.