Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

if you want SM go kick yourself in the nuts

islandsun
    Participant

@Unhealer  LIVE AND LET LIVE  !

Lover
    Participant

Hi Larry
    I don't need it, but I recognize a growing number of members asking for this. As some of the newer positions are going to this direction, it could happen one day.

Bear
    Participant

will be interesting to see if they expand on this…

islandsun
    Participant

At  Transportation office , reservation agent to day , in uniform . Phone head set on, ring ! ,ring !,  Hi boat service , Sunny speaking , how may I help You ! hmmm Just taking a look ! yep enough room under my desk  ! hehee !   Damn nothing more sexier then a man`s masculine  voice on the phone ! 

Adera
    Participant

Its more fun to play with a man when he's on the phone though, one of the best times to blow him or give him a breast fuck while he tries to keep cool on the phone.

islandsun
    Participant

I did that to Harley  when he was at work  ! lol I was under his desk, un did his belt buckle hehehe and more , he had a person talking to him across his desk ! Laffin  !  he was able to type a few words ! Was exciting !  Then I popped into a real teachers room lol  while he was in class  ,hahahaa  I asked him if I could help w sex education  !  he grrr at me  ! adnd said Now Sunny ! I can`t get a boner right now  ! I said I would behave >lol Then took my top off !  He threaten to spank me ! hahahaha !

Adera
    Participant

TightFit74
    Participant

@Sunny… I hope he did… naughty girl!  :-*

Bear
    Participant

Always did love the office visits,… visiting or being visited. Though I was more prone to close and lock the door and clear the desk off.
    Reminds me,..someone has filing to complete… :-X

islandsun
    Participant

Well popping into a teachers class room was funny ,    He could`nt leave his desk for a bit ! lol   The devil made me do it !  :

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny How many kids did you traumatise when you flashed him?

islandsun
    Participant

LOL Don`t say that he assured me , I wasnt that days  lesson ! omg  , I`m so bad !  I think I`m getting an office fetish !! Help is there a doctor in the house ! hahaha

Janine Dee
    Participant

No Sunny, you'll have to schedule a meeting at the doctor's office….which probably won't do much to fix the problem.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Janine Dee    You mean I`m doomed ! For life to walk the face of the earth , for enternal life ! craving the excitement ! popping in and out of mens offices !, work places !  hehehe ! I forgot about the guard post !  :  lol ! I`m a lost soul ! hahahaha !

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.