Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Well I dunno about that, but the emphasis would be on a  doctor's OFFICE, like treating alcoholism at a bar.

islandsun
    Participant

So meaning old Canadian saying >I`m up shit  the creek with out a paddle !  lol I do have a dark side ! LOL

TightFit74
    Participant

And I don't have an office… Knew I picked the wrong profession…

hatcher
    Participant

So meaning old Canadian saying >I`m up shit  the creek with out a paddle !  lol I do have a dark side ! LOL

Sunny? A dark side? no way

islandsun
    Participant

Ok being a white wicca , I tend to have just positive energy    I  only cast 1 bad spell , on a guy > for him to fall in love w cacti ! : Ihear its quite painful !

hatcher
    Participant

Note to self……………. never ever  piss off sunny……………..

islandsun
    Participant

@hatcher lol  no worries here !  He was a bad person !

Unhealer
    Participant

that crap doesnt work

alstott
    Participant

I know it can be difficult,but what about a cave behind a waterfall

larry73
    Participant

Hi everybody!!! What do you think about interactive room?….I would like use object in room….how I want….use opbject for my pleasure or do pleasure my partner…. for example…. a bar where we can buy and drink something….or a pipe ..for wash…our partner!!! eheeh!! i like see her wet skirt !!!  Object for play….tennis….or ping pong…but  i can it for other use….eheheh!!!
    Say me what do you think… thanks!!! Bye bye!!!

Bear
    Participant

Interesting idea Larry, though I am not certain how it would be integrated in the current engine without  a complete overhaul of the program. Best I can see it a room with specific poses integrated into it's selection for use.

Ie a dungeon with racked positions, restraint of one partner on a table, cross,…chained to a wall,…

islandsun
    Participant

I`LL go for the bar ! I know for a fact bar stools w a back on them are the right height ! :

Bear
    Participant

Good choice sunny,.. special positions,..on the bar, with body shots and lots of licking. the good ole pool table, (mentioned before).. but the stool…

islandsun
    Participant

It works ! leggs spread straight up
    lol

Bear
    Participant

lots of positions possible there hun'  (note refrained from kiddo reference?)

Been thinking of the bar stools I had at home…

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.