Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Oh I was thinking backless stools, when I've dressed up to the nines I don't want something to hide me from peoples view.

Bear
    Participant

hmm,..think turning around,..bottom jutting to the edge of the seat as your legs are spread over the stools side,..leaning forward against the stools back, 

islandsun
    Participant

I like the deep penatration ! phew hot !

Adera
    Participant

Oh, that's a good idea Bear… sitting reverse on the stool that is. Maybe lean forward some extra to sip of the straw in my drink.

Hmm if I wore one of the club dresses here at AChat half of my ass would be showing if I sat like that.

TightFit74
    Participant

I think it would be best to have the stools bolted to the floor. Seems very inviting for the action to become a bit wilder…

Bear
    Participant

@Adera I thought that was your point  showing off the assets… 

@Tight Wildman there thinking about that, eh?… 

Adera
    Participant

@Bear: Yes, though I'd like a dance floor too.

islandsun
    Participant

No need to bolt stools to the floor  ! That`s where trust comes  from , your partner holding on to your leggs ! , very exciting !  Or give strip tease dance on the bar !    hehehehe !  > Adera we could be dancing for the guys

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Bear That part of my personality popping up on occasion… When desire and urge gets the better of me

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay, actually found something I can add in on.  Mistakes happen, grips on sweaty flesh become less reliable… safety is always good.  So if the stools are expecting a great deal of motion bolting them down would be wise.

Unhealer
    Participant

youd probably tear the flesh off if you didnt slip

Bear
    Participant

IRL getting a bit wild on a stool does require precautions,.. from my own experience even a wide stable stool, with four legs one  is not the most stable platform. More than a chair, it does make a more interesting tool of … restraint.

for out door rooms,  a roof top, they have the skyline already established,.. use a structure in lieu of a bed,…doesn't need to make sense,.. the idea is the ambiance of the location…

alstott
    Participant

Oh i`m with you Bear, maybe there can be a jacuzzi on the roof top and i`m almost totally satisfied

islandsun
    Participant

I flew caution to the wind  was`nt thinking safety at the time ! lol Psst ITWAS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD !

alstott
    Participant

Safety`s first Sunny

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.