Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Feeling you ride up to me, placing my thumbs between your shoulder blades, slowly rubbing, easing the tension out of your muscles. My lips roaming your neck and shoulders, slowly, gently, soft and sweet..

islandsun
    Participant

ohh mmmm that feels delish  and hot  :-*    I`m dreaming of a spa !

TightFit74
    Participant

Still feeling your buttocks pressed up against me….lol The guy massaging you at the spa is a lucky guy….

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight Wasn`t that you >

old song > you well you  look and find me time after . after time 

TightFit74
    Participant

In that case… Would you like a mudbath after you massage, ms Sunny?

islandsun
    Participant

hahahaa last time I played in the mud I was about 4 yrs old !  Adult version seems  interesting

alstott
    Participant

Oh come on Sunny i bet you play every second day in the mud..you dirty girl : we play mud football once in a month, well after the game i have mud and dirt at every spot of my body but it`s  so much fun

hatcher
    Participant

The new room looks interesting and at a resonable price

islandsun
    Participant

How about a small pool of chocolate puddin !  Sweet toth any one ? LICK !

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha I guess alstott would like to see some girl on girl mud wrestling.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera  hehehe so sorry Adera  ! your going down ! hahahaha !  the guys would so laugh their ass  es off ! Watching Adera girly girl and Sunny  > me tomboyish > wrestling in chocolate !  hehehehe !  Might be fun  !

alstott
    Participant

hehehe Adera can read my mind…okay i would provide myself to be the referee let`s get it on girls be dirty :

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott as ref he have to be in pool w us and wear black silk short , no shirt w little black bow tie  , white cuffs !

Adera and  I will give the boys a good show > opps off went the tops >Fair WARNING @Adera  > psst I whisper after our show , ya you thinking what I`m thinking ? hehehe  1 WE take the referee down !!!!!!!!!!

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: Yes after the show but you just made me chip my nail so now your going to get it.

Hmm I think I'll stay away from your nipples… a little afraid of the repercussions.

alstott
    Participant

No Adera don`t hold back squezze them i wanna see how far it will go and maybe you`ll stun Sunny for a while:

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.