Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

@Bear: Definitely.

@Sunny: Are you going to call the plumber and meet him at the door in just a skimpy top and hotpants?

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera  lol Would daisy dukes work >    Maybe get a discount !  hehehe

Adera
    Participant

Oh I'm sure daisy dukes would work but if you want a discount you might have to give him a helping hand.

islandsun
    Participant

I crawled under the big cottage w a plumber to get a big discount , after that job I thought I was  a pro > wrong  lol !

Some one mentioned I needed a handy man ! ahhhh ! thats what they call them these days !    I thoght of cabana boy lol !

alstott
    Participant

a Plumber ? damn it seems like i learned the wrong jobs so Sunny if you have any problems with your electrics or your wood in the house call me i'm a carpenter by trade and i'm very good in it so Adera i see a little hole on the backside of your apartment you wanna me to fix it ?  :

Triumph999
    Participant

@Sunny: Are you going to call the plumber and meet him at the door in just a skimpy top and hotpants?

Umm, you forgot the hat…never forget the hat 

islandsun
    Participant

OPPS yes right dont forget cowboy hat !

Adera has a hole there for a reason > she `s ethier peking at a hunk next apartment or giving peep shows  ! Sweet pink is such a show off !

@alstott  You would drool over my woodshop/ art studio> just finished making 5ft light house,  I orderED 30 *angle bit for router ! made top octagone  windows , i might paint ivy growing up it  !

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: Ahaha hole in the wall :. Yeah its fun hearing the stifled groans when I walk around my apartment naked… and then I can peek back at the hunk jerking his big cock… lol.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera  > damn girl I want a neighbour like that ! 

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: Don't let him know you know about the hole… he'll start putting his cock through it. :

Bear
    Participant

mm. Glory hole Room, be interesting for an occupant driven choice of actions…

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera  That would be a bad thing ?   new meaning  on howdy neighbour bend over rubbing my clit along his dick ! OMG l I`m at work , will be selling boat tickets  soon , LOL 

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: Ehehe, well it would be kinda fun I have to admit.

alstott
    Participant

@Bear oh yes a glory hole room would be great but be careful maybe you'll be surprised who's behind that wall…lol  :

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott  > be daring > could be me w my hot little lips    stroking you w my little hand  , up and down circling the end of your crown , w my thumb , licking tasting your bead of precum   Sorry my other hand would be busy ! hehehehe ! :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.