Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

If I where to choose something from Star Wars I think I would wear one of Padmés outfits.

A Han Solo outfit would be hot on the guys… sadly the jedi outfits aren't that hot as most of them are a bit monkish.

Janine, your definitely Xena in that coupling.

Ardeur
    Participant

The Xena tv-show really does lend itself well for female-female fantasies. Lucy Lawless has at least 4 different personae, all in different situations and there are a lot if not strong then at least pronounced female characters available to cook up fantasies with.  :-*

Janine Dee
    Participant

I don't know who saw the very last episode of Xena, but there it is officially put into cannon.

At which point of course Xena dies. Which sucks.

Well up until that point however yes. The Amazon's and Gabrielle's being the Queen there of alone creating PLENTY of opportunity. It took a turn into just plain ugly when Lawless married a writer, producer, whatever and they made a deliberate effort to play down the chemistry while introducing some just ick story lines.

Then the show took a dive and they realized it was being held up by the girllove  .

Also, a Seven of Nine catsuit please! Preferably with the sexy implants for the face and hand. (I don't want to just say implants in general because Miss Ryan is WONDERFULLY endowed.)

Adera
    Participant

I've only seen that scene on youtube since I didn't really follow the series.

maggiemay
    Participant

sorry – this is my first post – hope I dont mess it up !

Can we have some outside areas as rooms – ie  on the beach, in a forest, by a stream
    it would be so cool to go for a walk on the beach  – then make love ….etc

maggiemay
    Participant

My first post was OK – so here is my second request !!

Can we have more backgrounds for our initial logon ?
    The current ones are a bit sparkly – except for the holiday one.

Maybe a bit too ambitious for us to be able to create our own – or upload a real world photo,
    but a virtual real world would work – i.e nightime on a  street, in a bedroom, on a beach, in a forest,
    by a riverside, – the possibilities are endless !! lol

Also for new rooms – in an airplane (1st class of course), club & pool table …, conference room & table …, varanda ..
    phew !!  lol mags xx 

maggiemay
    Participant

Oh and another really cool room – an S&M room  including black leather bed …. ooooooo …. I could wear my Leather cap maybe ?
    lol Mags xx

Ardeur
    Participant

Maybe the first to say it, but welcome to the forums (and there's supposed to be an edit function so you don't have to make new posts all the time if you're still the last poster in the thread). Fresh blood with fresh ideas, keep them coming!  :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

More rooms, places are coming, they are under development (can't say exact date)

hope we don't have to buy them all by A$! give us some breath, man!

oh…iforget, susy! can u give us some preview?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay, I'll go ahead and say it.

They will probably charge for any new implements. Sometimes they will release modifications for old poses for free, but this IS a business. We don't need to argue, primarily because I don't know of any argument that will keep their servers running, and the programmers programming that doesn't involve money.

Keiko
    Participant

*raises hand* Will hugs keep their servers running? Because I've got a fortune of those.

Janine is absolutely right. As a business, anything they create, they expect to profit from financially. Considering how the city room is the most expensive item in the shop, I wouldn't expect them to be too lenient on the price of rooms developed in the future. Let's just hope the price doesn't reach 4 digits.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, depends how the rooms work….if it's for 3 max peoples like now, the price must not be to high, i hope!
    for multy peoples room (higher then 3), we can only wait for the upgrade……

Melanie18
    Participant

make a “car” backround… sex in the car or on the car or before the car

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I want some regular places like the bathroom, kitchen and office… kitchen sex is so hot while still casual.

Well, Adera (thanks again for your salut online yesterday!) the best thingh is if they add a full apartment place whit forniture and give us the option to move inside it using the arrow key…..i know this is gonna be a big work for the setting (creating the apartment is the easy task!), but this can be really fun!

Bear
    Participant

Bumping this old topic… its been several months since a new room has been offered…

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.