Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

good idea…+10000 

islandsun
    Participant

: I so like all these ideas > really turned on w multi poles w all my guy friends sitting around watching !
    Beach hut work for me as well >Sound of the waves all around  in rhythm  w the pounding of your heart.

@ Bear thanks for reminding me > have to bring up hammock from beach cove for the winter !

Bear
    Participant

hmm.. too bad… star crossed in this matter…

Rukya
    Participant

Huuumm must be nice , but the actions of pole dance are not really possible to made one after the others . The dancer alway return to basic position .

But to put everyone at the same level , why not have men doing the pole dance ?  . I think it will be a greeeat moment for all women 

islandsun
    Participant

Here  ! here ! pole dance for the guys ! YAAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOO ! come babies shake that thing !

And remember guys in Canada They take it all off !        I`ll be the one sitting up front w cowboy hat on!

Adera
    Participant

Could be fun.

To me the subservient role many male strippers take on isn't much of a turn on, but it can still be great entertainment.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Huuumm must be nice , but the actions of pole dance are not really possible to made one after the others . The dancer alway return to basic position .

But to put everyone at the same level , why not have men doing the pole dance ?  . I think it will be a greeeat moment for all women 

well, i know the actual limit of the pose and hope A-team gonna fix it. obviousley, the dance pose interaction between girls and shemales need some work to make it good!

Here  ! here ! pole dance for the guys ! YAAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOO ! come babies shake that thing !

And remember guys in Canada They take it all off !        I`ll be the one sitting up front w cowboy hat on!

i bet u are in the first line for this! eh eh!

by the way…..nice add can be an evolution of the slow lap dance, when u can have more interaction whit the partner: walk on four to him/her, spread him/her and lick genitalia, sit on him/her leg whit your back turn to him/her and put arms around him/her head and more…..
    god, thinking about doing it in a open room whit all the peoples looking at u…..or maybe this: u are dancing on the pole stage, then u wanna invite someone for a little show….who will be the lucky one!?

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera  Pssst I whisper in your ear> come on girl>hehehe be great to see >alstott > which I think would be a natural up dancing for the girls.

Tight > too with a little blushing at first till he ,really got into it .

Bear > Yes Bear w his cowboy hat only !

lol that`s my pick  nice variety > come on what you think >Adera   

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, ladies' night, yaay! Let's go Sunny.

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera >>>>>>>hehehehee Make sure we get front row seats>Hope they don`t  have a no touching policy !

I`ll be gone 4 a couple of days to mainland>biting bottom lip     Everyone have a good day !  Smile !

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Have fun in your mainland, sunny! and take care!

Adera
    Participant

Yes, have a good time Sunny.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Adera >>>>>>>hehehehee Make sure we get front row seats>Hope they don`t  have a no touching policy !

I`ll be gone 4 a couple of days to mainland>biting bottom lip      Everyone have a good day !  Smile !

Sunny, promise to leave u a reserved sit! so don't worry! 

TightFit74
    Participant

lol for you sweet girls all inhibitions would soon disappear… Just sit back and enjoy the show…

Fantasy
    Participant

any new rooms made avail, i will gladly buy. lol
    would like to see a club room, and resturaunt  for dating tho. nice big booths,  the flirting that can be done.. mmmmmmm

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.