Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

huumm i have some little difficulty with the english , then the zombie english its not understandable to me

islandsun
    Participant

: Don`t feel bad same here !   Is that for real or am I having my leg pulled ? hehehehee

hentaiboy69
    Participant

their hands have catch you, sunny! run away!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ok, i'm just back normal……..wonder if Suzy or Tom or whoever know something can give us some news about rooms release! i'm really curious to know the direction where the dev-team is working on them!

i seriously doubt we gonna have rooms like pub, restaurant or similar, more probably they are working on beach (hope so!), a park or some other place where a sex session will be a little “normal” (not the right word, i know!).

Rukya
    Participant

oh , i can anwser for them if you want . They are working on it . i think it what dev team will say

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ooooh! dunno you can read other mind, Rukya! 

I know you are damn right, but, hey, i don't wanna loose hope! not so fast! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Talking about  a park……this can be a good point to start whit it, even whitout the hut!
    [img width=500]https://www.renderotica.com/xcart/images/D/PAadcopy02.jpg?1324035025149[/img]

Bear
    Participant

Nice little add for room additions during the holiday season!

What I like about this idea is we see the first chance to personalize the rooms a bit. Hope they expand on this idea!

If wondering the update adds a room add on button next to the room select. You can click on the plus sign and choose the features you want in the room. On/off by clicking on the object. Save the options,…

I did not check if I had to resave the room choice, since I was on limited time.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

dunno what to say……are the price a little expensive!?

Bear
    Participant

The tree is,… they should have released this a couple weeks ago,…not a week before xmas.

The other items are marked at what I would say is very reasonable. Though I think the hanging ornaments pricey since they only cover the bed area.

It's a start..

Rukya
    Participant

For see what i think of this stupid update see the others topics

prias
    Participant

@Rukya : tu dis ça parce que t'es grognon… Aieuuuuh pas taper! Je suis le premier à dire que ça manque d'options pour les gays et lesbiennes (ne serait ce que parce que j'aime bien regarder mes amies jouer ensemble )

No it's true that we need other rooms especially in more “exotic” places (beach, park, living room, bathroom and so on…) but having a way to personnalise our rooms is a good idea even if it's quite expensive for stuff that we will use 1-2 weeks a year…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i agree, prias…….this is why i think the opportunity to personalize room can be a free option for premium member

TightFit74
    Participant

True, the decorations e expensive, but you nly have to buy them once and use them over and over again.. At least these balls don't break when drop to the floor..

The options of personalising your room, does give a lot of openings for the decv-team to develope more of these options. A new market to generate income? Just think of art on the walls, sculptures, plants, extra lights, a mrror on the ceiling (though that will make for extra programming).

Maybe this time the dev-team can offer some room for designers that want to create products for this section.. Just a thought, and not an original one..

Rukya
    Participant

@Rukya : tu dis ça parce que t'es grognon… Aieuuuuh pas taper! Je suis le premier à dire que ça manque d'options pour les gays et lesbiennes (ne serait ce que parce que j'aime bien regarder mes amies jouer ensemble )

No it's true that we need other rooms especially in more “exotic” places (beach, park, living room, bathroom and so on…) but having a way to personnalise our rooms is a good idea even if it's quite expensive for stuff that we will use 1-2 weeks a year…

JE SUIS PAS GROGNON !!!!!  . Je dis seulement que faire une mise a jour juste pour 3 boules de noel et une guirlande c'est pousser le bouchon un peu loin

of course , i know that wee need more rooms too , and maybe decorations can help to wait , but i dont need to pay “a so hot price” (oups not sure of this expression ) for décorations becoming useless in 15 days. Why dont they do a pack for all things ?

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.