Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

Well if Bear's bought one, I don't think I need to! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

am i the only who think 800 A$ is little pricy just for a room ?

you are not the only one…….800 A$ isn't so cheap, but if you look at the room whit windows on the city…..well, it's a better price!

Bear
    Participant

nnnm… pondering blu's comments.  :-*

Urban
    Participant

Any special options in the new room ?

Edit : Tested and it is like the other room, but nice deco

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I have seen right now the pic of the update on the client…..so, inside the room there are bed and coutch!? or this one is only for the poses who need a chair!?

Urban
    Participant

The couche become a bed when you start to use it
    For the strip pose it keep the couch shape

Rukya
    Participant

oh so there is special poses for this coutch ?

Urban
    Participant

No sorry, i expected that some sitting pose would involve the couch shape but no
    Edit : a,d it is the same thing for other room, maybe they are working on a further deve ?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

plus, on slow lap dance there a bug on it….legs disapper inside it!

Rukya
    Participant

ook , i think i will wait before bui it then , the slow lap dance is one of the poses i use the most with my subs  . in fact its the second after the slow dance and after , then , it depend of how i feel 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

several bug to fix.
    i had see cum stop in the middle of the air, where there must be the bed…….so, i was on flor and cum over me on an invisible plan

Bear
    Participant

all rooms have had the bed  to couch update… not certain if the dance pose is the same for all… if so it needs the fix

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ohh is there a couch in the cabin?

TightFit74
    Participant

I like the room, small, compact, wih 3 quite full.. For a more intimate feeling? One thing is a hige shame though… The 'against the wall' pose is against the glass doors, but when turning the cam, you bump into the virtual world. I think it would be nice if you could look inside and see the action, as if you're peeping…
    The fireplace is a nice thought, but doesn't work as well as I had hoped for. No visual effects to support the idea..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ohh is there a couch in the cabin?

well, not exactly……..in all the room now, when you enter you can see a couch and it can be used for more sitting poses. but when the poses need a bed, the couch disappear and the bed become visible. the great magic of achat!

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.