Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

A NOTE: We have seen a great number of new faces posting here since the first of the year,…It's great to read and hear your opinions folks.Keep it up!

Adera
    Participant

There's lots of fun with new people here.

Lover
    Participant

Yeah, great to see our little clan is growing

TightFit74
    Participant

The more diversity in opinions and posts, the more alive the forum becomes. It becomes more of a reflection of the people playing the game, instead of the playground af a few.. Glad to see so many new people join in and share their ideas..

Janine Dee
    Participant

And yet the fact that we often have many of the same ideas is refreshing. It means that the requests we make to the Development Team aren't as unreasonable as we might have feared.

islandsun
    Participant

Lol ……. Pardon the pun ! Ive been peddaling my ass off ! rallying for the forum sorta  ………… they want something !!!!! Do some thing about it ! alot dont know where to go .> so itell them where to go ! hehehe public relations  LOL

juliettie
    Participant

i find the idea nice with the hood of a car

on a public parking area

Lover
    Participant

Hood of a car –  the foreplay is starting inside the car and then you go on outside

Or just a quickie with a stranger on the hood, after some hot dancing in a disco…

Give us the hood!!!

islandsun
    Participant

Spread eagle on the hood , sitting on hood leggs spread feet resting on bumper , bodies pressed up along side of car , any ideas what to do with the stick shift  LOL  cyber singing > paradise by the dash board light !!!!!!!!! hehehe

juliettie
    Participant

hehehe….

and then the sex on other public places…but the fuck on car hoods was a nice thinking : : :

Bear
    Participant

LMAO,…good lord :o,…tickled everyones fantasy with that,..appears there will be a lot buffing going on.

Glad I got mine out out of the way,…before sharing it.

Off to drum up another,…

islandsun
    Participant

lol wax on ! wax off ! buff those hood ordnaments ! hehehe !

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe if your having sex in or on a car you can start making references to stuff like:

“Mmm I love this hot rod of yours”.

“I want you to make sure I'm well oiled and that everything runs smoothly”.

Oh I better stop, this got me thinking of far too many naughty lines.

islandsun
    Participant

hahahahaa @ Adera    how about check out her gear box  , w his the dip stick !  hehehe or turn fire up my engine w  his spark plug !  OMG way to much time on my hands !

Adera
    Participant

Hahaha I really like those Sunny.

“Oh god… your piston… so fast… you have to switch gear… your reeving it too high”.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.