Skip to content

Room Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 991 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Imagination? What is it?

Anonymous

Lol ask Bear.  You could have a house in his imagination.

Bear
    Participant

House?
    Loft,..and doesn't stop in those confines,…it's the world

I still want to do my European tour…haven't found my flight assistant yet to get on that plane.

Lover
    Participant

Thought it's a Ranch.

The plane has alreday started – seems you're too late

Bear
    Participant

oh, I hang up the spurs and spend time in the city

Looking fo my dinner date for a night at the museum,…mmm a planetarium…now there's a thought

Unhealer
    Participant

you know… chicks never go for the rock stars

Janine Dee
    Participant

When I first saw Bear type the word House with a capital H I thought of the TV show with Olivia Wilde's bisexual doctor character.

I SO want her to tell me to get into the spurs. 

Adera
    Participant

Christina, I think we could get Bear on a plane if we tried real hard at making him forget his fears.

Unhealer
    Participant

A man is only the sum of his fears… no wait… it was sum of his memories… or something I dunno

Anonymous

Im sure I could think of something that would keep his mind occupied during the flight. 

Bear
    Participant

mmmm,..delightful proposition girls… Though I think Christy, you may need some additional help from a certain cute Swedish stewardess in this matter
    but doable…

Adera
    Participant

Christina, lets take an arm each and hold him really close to our bodies distracting him while we lead him onto the plane.

islandsun
    Participant

LOL  just say in a soft sexy voice , welcome I`ll be your stewartress for the flight ! Thank you for flying w me in my friendly skies ! > oh whats that Bear HUNKY HOT ! HAD SO MUCH FUN W THEM !

islandsun
    Participant

PSST @ Unhealer > whisper in your ear !  I do play a rockstar on web cam !  COWBOY HAT / DARK SHADES SING AND DANCE  to  a 4 and 2 year old  they live on the mainland .  p .s . dont give webcams as presents to family !  LOL

Anonymous

Sounds like a plan to me Adera.  We can take turns sitting in his lap and entertaining him during the flight. 

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 991 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.