Skip to content

Is it necessary for 2 people to own the poses before you can use them?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Is it necessary for 2 people to own the poses before you can use them?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    friskette
    Participant

new sex positions to buy ????

a question : is it necessary that the 2 poeple bought the sex positions to use them ?

Nicoquin
    Participant

n0 it isn’t honey !
    i bought them and tried new 69 with a non-premium member 😉

Rab
    Participant

Right, if you bought eg. the “69”, you can invite all free users into the room, and play the “69” with them.

Also, if you are a free user, you can go always with a premium user (one with the star) into the room, and play any actions that he/she bought.

fender
    Participant

Some new positions would be appreciated; if I can say, also a little more possibility to do something to each other when you start -ex. kisses french kisses or touching- before you start with sex positions..
    thx a lot for attention

cholt
    Participant

i suggest the player can strip the clothes by self.

Rab
    Participant

Some new positions would be appreciated; if I can say, also a little more possibility to do something to each other when you start -ex. kisses french kisses or touching- before you start with sex positions..
    thx a lot for attention

In a few days the missionary position will come, then regulary other interesting ones.

i suggest the player can strip the clothes by self.

We've this on our “to do” list already 

saconuts
    Participant

Perhaps not the right thread to post, but here is a list with a few REALLY necessary add-ons:
    – swap in 69: for men to be able to be on top
    – options for fingering in MANY scenes…..why can girls masturbate a guy, but not the other way ?
    – play with tits……kiss,  suck nipples, etc

TightFit74
    Participant

Guys (and girls and shemales too , there are numerous threads and posts about new positions, including most of the options mentioned here. If you read any Poll about new positions, you will find opinions about other, new positions… Just letting you know…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.