Skip to content

New Shop. Items not marked as Already Yours.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) New Shop. Items not marked as Already Yours.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tarissa
    Participant

Hi,

i have a problem with the new shop… there are a lot of things i bought in the old shop and i have already… but in the new shop they are not marked as “Already yours”…

Why is that?

Anonymous

because in the old shop you bought the items in bundles…sometimes 3 or 4 for one price. now all of those items are offered individually…so they are not showing up as already bought

make sense?

Tarissa
    Participant

it makes sense… but it is not good… everytime i will buy something in shop i have to check if i have it already…

it should not be a problem to mark the things i have already bought in the new shop as “Already yours” even if they are now no bundle anymore…

there are things like faces for example where it is hard to find out which one is the one i have already and which one i dont have…

Anonymous

i agree with you about the faces. i guess you'll have to be happy with the one you've got 

Tarissa
    Participant

well i am happy with it

Anyway it should be easily possible to mark all things (items, faces, poses, or whatever) in the new shop as already yours even if i bought them in a bundle in the old shop…

Maybe someone read this and think about it…. and does it than

Lover
    Participant

All items you buy now and all singled items you bought are marked “Already yours”. The problem is with the bundles like bobbler said.

We already mentioned this in another thread but either they can't change it or they first work on other tasks.

But of course you are right. It should not be possible to buy things twice. The faces… I bought all of them in the beginning. But I don't like them. I think the first you've got is one of the best.

And…

welcome Tarissa

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.