Skip to content

Game Idea. Cum Squirt inside as well as outside of body.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Cum Squirt inside as well as outside of body.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    thumpazz
    Participant

Hey

new thing needed

I think we should be able to squirt inside instead of just outside, what does everyone think about that?

Janine Dee
    Participant

It was pretty much agreed on that it needed to be done in Sinnnn's Faster, slower… post. 

Anonymous

Yes, I agree yet again with both of you and per the prior Faster, slower thread by Sinnn. It would be amazing for not just the guys but also us girls too! 

thumpazz
    Participant

It sure would, have any idea if they are going to let us??? soon???

Lover
    Participant

No thumpazz, we don't have any ideas and we don't know anything. We have to wait and to see what they give us. They listen to our wishes sometimes, buth also we asked for many things (e.g. clothes, ff, 3some, chatrooms) they have not created yet.
    We will go on asking, collecting ideas and writing here in this forum and hope they fulfill our wishes. So stay here in this forum, participate and keep your faith

sinnnn
    Participant

Welcome Thumpazz.  Its nice to run into more ppl with the same great amazing and briallent idea as me. 

apollo13nut
    Participant

Didn't I or Niki make this a poll? I dunno…..anyway, keep asking and it shall be ignored….

sinnnn
    Participant

Well it doesn't hurt to keep asking.  You never know, the hearing aide might kick in that day.

thumpazz
    Participant

thanks for the replies, now I just hope that the people on here listen. Sinn damn U sound like an interesting person, hope we can meet up on here someday..

sinnnn
    Participant

Awww if I could still blush I would. :

thumpazz
    Participant

Sinn damn girl when do you come on, I sure in the hell wanna meet you..

sinnnn
    Participant

I cum on all the time.  LOL.  Sorry, just has been a WILD morning.  Kisses everyone. 

thumpazz
    Participant

well Sinn if U see me on and I'm not busy  send me a message sexy..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.