Skip to content

New User Interface

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas New User Interface

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

I actually had a friend who managed to put up an unusual pic by accident. So I'm quite interested to find out what you have to say.

Anonymous

on each picture you can see the online status… should it be more visible?
    tom

is it just me, or does the red status look orange for a lot of the members, and the yellow status looks to be yellow-brown?

Janine Dee
    Participant

I think that's just because it's semi-transparent and the picture behind is tinting it.

Anonymous

I thought of that but I don't think that's the case.  All of the yellow dots and *bars* that cover the person's name look yellow-brown to me, all the red dots look red but some of the bars look red while others look orange, yet all of the green dots and bars look green.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I think I got it! There is the red hearts background and the yellow star field one… and if that was selected the bar color would have to be different enough to stand out, while there is nothing that would blend with the green. At least that's my guess.

Anonymous

Well…maybe…but…before they added the colored bars, the dots were yellow, green and red  :

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh sweetie, you've never bought women's shoes. There is no just any color. 

sinnnn
    Participant

I thought men where color blind anyway. 

Anonymous

all i see when i look at you is yummy dark brown chocolate 

sinnnn
    Participant

awwww you just made me giggle.  Go ahead take a nibble, a lick, a suck, oh hell dip right in. :-*

Carli
    Participant

Okay, I'm not easily disgruntled, but the limited chat window is really getting on my nerves. I cannot read what my friends are saying half the time because it's already gone before I have the chance. Scrolling upwards is also not working, because the window jumps back whenever I get a new message, which is about every 3 seconds or so on a busy time.

This really should be fixed by either a bigger chat window, or the possibility to restrict access to your own chat, or both. I know it's not a big problem for everyone, but those of you who have had 10 or more people in his/her room at a given time should know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, begging on my knees (bring in the puns people) to fix this!

sinnnn
    Participant

Hey have anyone noticed that you can open up the chat box.  look  inside of the chat box, top right an you will see a small square box(its hardly noticable).  You clink onto that an you open a large chat box an you can read all the comments. 

Anonymous

Oh Sinnnn… You're a hero(ine)! I can't believe this wasn't a big post on the front page or something. Again, it's not exactly the solution I expected and probably not the one I prefer, but it sure gets the job done.

Thanks for bringing this to my (our) attentions Sinnnn and thank you guys (Tom, Rab) for listening and doing something about it.

Anonymous

I just noticed that today too, Sinnn.  When you roll your mouse over it it turns red and says “toggle chat history”.  Kinda cool.  Thanks guys!!!

@ Carli:  You have 10 or more people in your room…at the same time?!?!?  What kind of program do you have running, and why haven't I been invited to your orgy?   :-*

sinnnn
    Participant

So its going to be the war of the names with us, huh Bobby? 

And you guys are welcome.  I do my best to help my fellow man.  I love you all.  Sorry feeling kind of mellow to day.

PS.
    I just noticed it today myself.  LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.