Skip to content

Newest problems and bugs in ACHAT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Newest problems and bugs in ACHAT

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    KinTao_
    Participant

TEXTURE PROBLEMS

The next issue i found is that i missed some texture files as i did a clean install with the newest achat-installer.
    Some faces/heads were invisible but maybe some other textures also are effected.

IMPORTANT

If you decide to uninstall your game-client you will actually loose your games-settings,
    your ignore-list and your room-settings like decor and valuables.

Things you always will need is to download the newest Achat-Setup-Installer from the Achat website!
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/download-achat/
    You maybe also want some language files from there.

I have also uploaded a backup of the original files from 2021-07.
    You can download and install it at your own risk from here:
    http://www.workupload.com/archive/ZVahH3PU
    All files are original files i have downloaded myself from the achat site!

01_AC_2021_07_30.exe = the original achat setup install program from 2021-07
    The other files are just language files from 2021-10

SOLUTION:

My solution is to install the HD Addon Pack from 2018.
    You can download and install it at your own risk from here:
    http://www.workupload.com/archive/5cuvCrWk
    All files are original files i have downloaded myself from the achat site!

There are 4 files you can use:
    1. AC01_2018_01.exe = the original achat setup install program from 2018-01
    2. AC02_HD_2018_01.exe = the original achat HD addon setup install program from 2018-01
    3. AC03_2018_01_RU.exe and AC03_2018_01_DE.exe are just 2 language files from 2018-01 and you do not really need it.

So how can you install it? There are 2 possibly ways!

WAY #1
    1. INFO: You can uninstall an installed game-client first, but it is maybe not necessary and you can decide yourself.
    2. INFO: Do not start the game client until i write that as the last step.
    3. Install AC01_2018_01.exe
    4. Install AC02_HD_2018_01.exe
    5. Install an optional language file if you realy wish to use it
    6. Install the newest Achat-Setup-Installer that you have downloaded from the Achat website or within my backup-link from 2021.
    7. Install an optional current language file what you also can find on the Achat website or within my backup-link from 2021.
    8. Now you can start the Achat-Client.

WAY #2
    1. INFO: You can uninstall an installed game-client first, but it is maybe not necessary and you can decide yourself.
    2. INFO: Do not start the game client until i write that as the last step.
    3. Install the newest Achat-Setup-Installer that you have downloaded from the Achat website or within my backup-link from 2021.
    4. Install AC02_HD_2018_01.exe
    5. Install the newest Achat-Setup-Installer that you have downloaded from the Achat website or within my backup-link from 2021 AGAIN!!
    6. Install an optional current language file what you also can find on the Achat website or within my backup-link from 2021.
    7. Now you can start the Achat-Client.

I am sure both ways will work, as it did for me

KinTao_
    Participant

@Vaughn
    no problem, i do my best to help users if i can

@Michelle
    nice that all is working well now for you.
    but i am sure it is not the fault of the OS cos i tested it on win7 and win10
    maybe it is a problem with the internet, the ISPs, or the servers

Michelle989
    Participant

I have a consistently good 100Mbs network but I also often run 3DXchat and there stolen clones simultaneously, my Laptop is tiny but of high specification for gaming. but Achat is old inherently designed as a 32 bit application, I am sure any proper update will fix if it ever materialises. Little point in going back in time I feel

Love Always kintao maybe see you in Amsterdam for Topless Tuesday perhaps again, now that I have found away back in

Love Michelle 💕 xxx

KinTao_
    Participant

the small userpics does not update again anymore
    look this pic here

Newest problems and bugs in ACHAT

i tried it with all 3 achat.exe and nothing works anymore
    i think its a routing problem or something with servers
    please check that out

Vaughan

Hi KinTao,

Thanks for letting us know. I have reported it to Achat via Support.
    When I get an answer, I’ll update the topic here.
    Good to see you posting again.

Scotty75
    Participant

Hello there,

I run into the following problem:

whenever I want to speak to a user showing up green in lounge, after hitting send they turn read, reading

‘Sorry the selected user is offline and can not hear you.’ + Message box popping up.
    This happens to online Friends/lovers/spouse, too.

Deactivated Firewall and AV program, as well as un- and reinstalled Achat. – No change.

What to do ?!

Michelle989
    Participant

The only thing I can say is yes it’s happened to me too, it could be too do with merging the old game this the beta perhaps?

Zuzannah
    Participant

Happened to me as well, but before Achat was updated to this version. I think it might be something about how fast the screen refreshes.

I’ve had the same message when their green light is on. Only to find out when I press the friends, etc button again to refresh they are actually either red or amber.

Tharvun
    Participant

yep happens really often – I just tried 8 members and ALL seems green and turned red after talking to them it just does not work anymore…

Vaughan

Please report the false readings.

The status delay or glitch in Members search list causes false readings on the Members status, showing them green and available when in fact they are red offline or yellow room busy.
    I have reported it to Achat Support but the more complaints they receive, the more likely they will address the matter.

Please report via Support top right of this page, before SHOP.
    Thanks.

Vaughan

Hi all,

I have had an update from Achat about the glitch/status delay of members showing green when in fact they should show as Red – Off line or Yellow – Busy.
    Achat are aware of it and in the process of trying to fix it.

QUOTE:
    “Hi,
    we are sorry, we are working on the problem already.
    Regards,
    AChat support”

UNQUOTE.

NikitaB
    Participant

Dear Sir, I have had a problem for six months now, I can’t start the game normally, I install it, download it, update it, and always the same message at the end “Cannot start the program!!!”.My email is llmasat545@gmail.com .Thanks in advance

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi Nikka.

Best to send this to Support. If you do, add as much info you can about your system.

One other thing Nikka, Whereabouts in this world are you ?

Adamsss
    Participant

Hey … I have a question. I recently bought a cat and it has disappeared. Can someone tell me what happened?

Adamsss
    Participant

HELLO, COULD YOU HELP ME. I Bought a condom, can someone explain to me how to take it off? I REALLY CARE ABOUT THIS.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.