Skip to content

BDSM Accessories

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas BDSM Accessories

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    pet_sub
    Participant

Nipple clamps

I would love to see more BDSM accessories
    IE nipple clamps, Ponygirl gear, Hand cuffs
    Different gags are a few suggestions

Janine Dee
    Participant

We have spanking… baby steps.

Urban
    Participant

a radiator !! yes i am old school ;D

LilGrace
    Participant

I really want peircings and a ball gag on here!

I know, loads of people say piercings but I really want them and that gag too! And while I’m whining I wish there was more bracelets and something to go around a girls neck so I can decorate myself while I’m almost naked – chokers or collars, they just look so nice with lingerie… what does everyone think?

Keiko
    Participant

A girl can never have enough jewelry. (Guys too

;)) I would love to see more extravagant necklaces with diamonds and gems. I’m somewhat surprised that piercing options still haven’t been added yet. I guess the demand hasn’t been that big. Even small accessories are important enough to merit the same amount of attention as the idea for a room or pose.

I’m sure the BDSM community would enjoy the addition of ball gags. I personally don’t use them but sometimes my partner tries to put them on me… mostly to make me stop talking.

😛

Bear
    Participant

Lol… only time I used them when was the partner didn’t talk.. only way I could justify the silence : 🙂

Urban
    Participant

Humm are you talking about Gag ball or balls gag ? 😛

islandsun
    Participant

body piercings i can go for ! And nipple rings , belly rings more rings up the earlobe .

heard of bar bell piercing along a guys penis> ouch < heheheheehee ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

This is a ball gag, Rukya….

12530782704nlky2.jpg

killerkitten
    Participant

I think the ball gag would have to take into account poses that normally require something entering the mouth. SO that may be tricky

But i would love to see piercings, nipples chains etc. And bring on the bondage equipment!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

There are different type of ball gag….take this, for example. little complex, but work for mouth fuck!

Adera
    Participant

Not sure I would be comfortable wearing that gag, I could be fine with a ball gag but that one seems a bit extreme.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

u are right, Adera…….i wan to take a look in my Poser directory tonight, maybe i have somethingh similar but not so “scaried”!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

As promise….three different ball gag!

the one on the right, is a classical one, in the middle one whit removible ball and on the left, a simple version of the one i add in my last post

hentaiboy69
    Participant

If you are not into it depend on you, Rukya…….no one can force you to do somethingh you don't wan!

just think about peoples who play like slave and mistress: someone who wanna be a mistress, can't force another one to be a slave, if him/her don't like it….even if you gonna take achat like a “game”, first of all you have to respect other peoples feeling.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.