Skip to content

BDSM Accessories

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas BDSM Accessories

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    christinak
    Participant

I wouldn't have the sub bound in any of these, regardless of their gender.  The whole point is for the sub to be unrestrained so they can learn the commands IMO.  The most I would ever do in this situation is tie the subs hands/arms behind them to make it a little more frustrating. 

In game for FF you really are limited, as far as D/s goes.  You get to choose from spanking, handcuffed, and punished girl.

Rukya
    Participant

hehe in FF we are limited in all sections , not only in D/s section 

christinak
    Participant

Very true Rukya.  Not nearly enough choices for any of the FF play.  This is totally backwards from reality IMO. 

Brandybee
    Participant

Flowers, chocolates ….  ….  no ?  …..  thought not 

Bear
    Participant

In terms of more mainstreamed play… those are perfect choices.. Brandy…

Use of a rose… or rose petal tracing light along the body… or across a nipple….delisiously teasing a partner cuffed or bound to the bed…
    Ice cubes.. lace…. a wide satin ribbon… or the tickle of soft rabbit fur….something as subtle as the breath of another…. melted wax… or heated body butter dripped lazily across the skin and slowly cleaned away…all those tug on the erotic sense of the play.

It does not fall int the wilder… extreme  side of bdsm play…. but truly for those that enjoy the sensual aspect of it… those are important components.
    Quite frankly… elemnets I think all would love to have opened in pose development for that special someone and that perfect moment…

mmm that is when you want the lights turned low… and candles illuminating the skin of your lover…

christinak
    Participant

There's all kinds of kinky things we can do with flowers and chocolates Brandy.  Chocolate is alot of fun to play with.  Romantic candle light is great too.  Besides I look great covered in hot candlewax if I do say so myself.  

Bear
    Participant

lol.. you were reading my mind again Christy…

christinak
    Participant

Great minds and all that.

Brandybee
    Participant

mmm that is when you want the lights turned low… and candles illuminating the skin of your lover…

mmm well my minds gone off elsewhere …..  In the candle light flickers, shadows  play ….and sway…..  in the shape of man's desire ….. each petal a secret promise…..

OOPS .. Sorry, guess that is not … this topic   

Bear
    Participant

Brandy… if the imagery involves handcuffs… then it's still the right thread… 

Brandybee
    Participant

I was thinking more of  Brandybee's  Desirable Sexy Men ….  and got my own accessories  …. mmm ….. nevermind  lol   

bluedenim
    Participant

@Christina
    You are a Domme in rl?
    What you have described here is…. Not to be discussed here, I will pm you.
    Bear…..
    I am drowning in a sea of emotions…. will you throw me a lifesaver?

Brandybee
    Participant

@Christina
    You are a Domme in rl?
    What you have described here is…. Not to be discussed here, I will pm you.

Why ? …. Is it a secret then?  …. mmmm    Well  I for one applaud Christie & anyone who takes the time to explain their differences ….  as I see it …  secrecy can breed misapprehensions and misunderstandings ….   better to understand than  to misjudge …

Right, better find those Handcuffs & Rose Petals … I have one Hot volcanic date tonight  …. lol 

christinak
    Participant

Hi Brandy,
    She wasn't criticizing me.  She had something else private she wanted to discuss. 

Brandybee
    Participant

Arr,  ok … thanks for clearing that up ….  sorry Blu xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.