Skip to content

No character editor picture. Take a picture button not working.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) No character editor picture. Take a picture button not working.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gigimey
    Participant

Hey,
    i don’t know why the “Take a picture” Button doesn’t work when i use it, can someone help me?
    i tried it sometimes, also saved and logoff and in again, but there is still no pic

🙁

Thanks
    Gigimey

gigimey
    Participant

Hey, thanks for your quick reply! I tried changing the size of the program window, but it still doesn't work But i have no problems with the cam buttons. So maybe someone else knows how to solve my problem?

Lover
    Participant

Hi gigimey,

did it ever work for you? Does the rest of the editor work correct? Do you save your settings after taking a pic?
    You can also close the game and restart your comp, perhaps it works afterwards.

gigimey
    Participant

Hey,
    it never worked for me, and the rest of the editor work correct. I also tried alot with logoff, login and so on and of course i saved the settings. I have realy no idea what i can do about this problem

Lover
    Participant

you can reinstall AChat. Perhaps a little glitch during installing… or try without firewall and anti-virus, but activate it at once after you tried it again.

If you remove AChat to install again, save your ignore-list first. Do you know how to do this?

gigimey
    Participant

ok, thanks. i don't know but i think it's not a big problem when my list is lost. But the rest don't need to be safed extra?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.