Skip to content

Pose Ideas. More Group. No more places for MF poses :'(

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. More Group. No more places for MF poses :'(

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Nicoquin
    Participant

hi folks !

since last FM update, we don’t have any place left for new action scene …
    maybe the time has come to introduce some more 3some (lasts FM scenes seem to be 3some freindly

😉 )

what about it ?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh you poor, poor FM souls! :'(

My FF heart bleeds. 😛

sinnnn
    Participant

ROTFL ;D 😀 😉

Carli
    Participant

Since the development team are straight guys (I believe I've read that somewhere), there's a big chance that the next addition to AChat will be a scroll bar

But I'm with you on the threesome part (especially FFF).

Anonymous

I noticed that too Nico and was wondering what The Team was going to do about it.  They could always start a 4th column I suppose.
    But…we were told a new GUI would be coming *MONTHS* ago and we have yet to see that.  Maybe, if/when that happens, the problem will be solved…in a different way.

apollo13nut
    Participant

I have one possible suggestion how to fix this: eliminate some positions……for example, the default pose/action set when entering a room is duplicated (dressed/naked) and another for standing masturbation…..how about eliminate those 3, make m-f foreplay free, and the default position?

Also, I could see a 4th column, but it's pretty crowded as it is, and the chat box being see-through makes some text hard to see, so I'm not sure I'd like that….It'd be nice if they had a custom user tool-box (each user picks say 20-30 out of so may available, like for numbers, say 75) that can be changed in character editor and those are the positions used in room (could get troublesome for people that don't have a matching set unless they program it that the person sending the invite uses their positions)

Anonymous

A better option to fit more things on screen would be to group things into tabs. Today things are just in order from oldest to newest. It would make more sense if we had a social, foreplay and penetration tab separately or something. When another pose is requested either the tab would blink or even switch automatically.
    Something along those lines anyway.

sinnnn
    Participant

how bout just being able to collaspe the menu choices whenever you want to.  that way you can have the whole screen to yourself.  When you want change a new pose you can bring the menu back up.   

Janine Dee
    Participant

While FF is no where near full yet I have to say I REALLY like Sinnnn's idea… the collapsible menus could REALLY open up the window.

Carli
    Participant

I agree on the collapsable tabs/menus idea, but then the menus should start blinking or something whenever one of the people in the room clicks on a new position. Otherwise this can go unnoticed by the other(s).

Butt_LegGirl
    Participant

collapsable tabs/menus sounds interesting, but I think would be better to make poses icons smaller if there is no place. Would be great if achat group make more poses for 3some MMF, like double penetrations or more places for sex (backgrounds I mean), or finally add poses for SM and spanking

Janine Dee
    Participant

I have to disagree on the smaller icons… they're pretty tiny as it is. Still, we express our opinions, the development team reads them, and decides what's a good idea of not. 

I do like Carli's addition of wanting them to flash when the other person selects.

The collapsible tabs COULD have the potential of slowing the action a bit, but it would really open up the room for AChat to grow.

A different version could be tabbed by type, which would retain the flashing idea.

Like for FF they could have a Toy tab, and a Non-Toy Tab.

Of course for that to be necessary they would have to fill the FF positions up. 

Lover
    Participant

I agree to a 4th column. And I have a proposal, as were also asking for more rooms/places.
    Give us more rooms. For example, in the living room you don't need the bed positions. In the living room you don't need the table scenes…
    In the bathroom, hey A-Team, where are our bathroom scenes?

Marion
    Participant

IMO a bigger window would be better than all other options!
    I thinks it's time for a better graphic and a higher resolution!

Kisses, Marion!  :-*

Janine Dee
    Participant

Umm Marion darling you can make it full size and it's as big as your monitor… so here I think it's more a matter of lay out.

Though the resolution and graphic user interface are more then valid.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.