Skip to content

New Profile pics… Non avatar images?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New Profile pics… Non avatar images?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

Bobcats are cut little things.  They scratch, bite, and fuss at everything.  Can be dangerouse and really playful.  Best part is when you tame them they look so damn cute with a diamond collar.   Can't decide if I love them wild/free or so so with a collar.    LOL

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ummm should I be giving advice on wearing the paw boots and gloves? 

sinnnn
    Participant

Go right ahead, teach him for me.  He might not know where everything goes. 

apollo13nut
    Participant

Sinnnn isn't the only one to read/know about that “legal” stuff…I am an Information Systems major (it's a fancy type of computer degree) and although I am specializing in computer networks, I was required to do some programming. I also minored in data security and we talked at length about EULA and TOS and the dreaded AUP (acceptable use policy; the contract you sign at work that would get you fired for surfing this board).

Having a background in computers, programming, and computer related laws/ethics, I know first hand that one of the FIRST clauses written is about “decompiling” (the process that turns a program into computer language) and how most say not to.

Now, all that said, have we actually figured out how it's being done yet? If it's not a hack and it's legit, I would not mind knowing how to do it to add a real pic to my profile.

Lover
    Participant

Do you really want to add a real picture? Another question, would you upload a picture of your own? That's my only question. I am not interested, if this is allowed to (this is not my problem), I am interested who wants to show the own picture.
    Another point I could imagine, some members add a pic that doesn't show them, but another real person. But then you have to be very careful, as there may be copyrights to this pic. That means, even if it's allowed on AChat, it can be forbidden.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Lover makes a good point, real pics are a can of worms.

sinnnn
    Participant

I'm not planning on real pics.  If I wanted that I wouldn't be here.  But it would be cool to add anime pics or something like that.  Just do something unique since its getting really boring with the limited outfits we have. 

Copyrights,  can be a major pain sometimes.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Still… there are so many places out there where you can have fan made icons from various tv/movie/anime/etc, etc… I would imagine it could be the same here.

EXCEPT for the fact it's adult use? Where what was letting fans use the images to share their fandom is now connecting their intellectual property with an adult use server?

Lover
    Participant

Of course there are many free pics to use. But I'm sure, some members will appear as e.g. Megan Fox, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Denise Richards, Eva Longoria… you know what I mean. The easiest way to do this is to take a pic from the internet, copy and paste. And then you offend the copyright. I know that some forum operator have been warned.

apollo13nut
    Participant

Ok, so to put this issue to bed (and to let Tom and Rab figure out any possible security breeches), I have found the hack tool that allows this to be done and I am putting a lick to it here as well (more for Tom and Rab to investigate, if they choose to do so/have the time).

http://rs16.rapidshare.com/files/404327825/Achat_tools_setup.rar

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE BY ANYONE!

sinnnn
    Participant

Wow you go boy.  You are like Dick Tracey for computers Apollo. 

Lover
    Participant

Good job apollo. Did you also send this to the A-Team directly (Support-button in the upper line)? I think you should do this.

Vaughan

You can change your profile pic in the game, if you have paid Achat to play at least once.

Here’s how you do it. Save the pic you want to your computer in a folder or place you can easily find. Save the pic as JPG as other formats wont work

Go to the  Achat Web shop  here –    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/shop/</

Log in the shop by using the same name and password as in the game  (For forum you have to register separately, not sure why, you just do)

Under “Gallery”  one of the headers at the top of the page & by your  “Welcome —- name— ” is a smaller print “Show profile”
    Click on this. It will take you to game profile page”

Look on the right  inder the “Upgrade & Buy A$” button,  you will see   
    Account management ; Password change ; Recent purchases ;

Character picture upload.
    Click on  Character picture upload and it will take you to the  Character picture upload page.

To be eligible to upload a pic  you must have all these 3 boxes ticked like this

wggid6F.jpg

If any are given a red x, you cannot load your personal profile pic. If you have them all ticked,  tick the white box to say your pic is acceptable to upload.

The cost to upload a pic is 99A$ which will be taken from your account.

Follow the instructions to upload your pic and select it as your pic in the game.

You can repeat this process to keep a choice of pics to display. 

Here are a few “couples” pics for ideas but you can use a screen shot of yourself or with a partner in the game too.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.