Skip to content

Robots as sex partners

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Robots as sex partners

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    JemStar
    Participant

This is why you dont watch Big Bang Theory and chat about or on Achat lol

Achat have afew players that are able to be inivted via search list that are bots.

You invite and if they are free and you have good timing you can take them in a room and have your way with them.. As soon as your done with them you leave.

Pros:
    1: You can do exactly what you want to the bot and no complaining of not being in to that for the partner..
    2: If a variety is made, you can have whatever kind of girl you want and are in the mood for.. No getting told to busy (or guy)
    3: Good for Quickies

Cons:
    1: Would need a lot of programing to be some how interactive so you dont do all the work
    2: May sound lame if talks back.. You would have to program phrases.. It could say MMMMMM touch my boob like that when your doing it doggy style and then your like WHAT!! and the mood is over..

This was inspired by Season 4 episode 1 and 2…
    Ep 1: Wolowitz uses a robotic are he created for NASA to masterbate
    Ep 2: Sheldon calculates the technology to download his consciousness into a robot.

Ok Covems and Lover let me have it 🙂

Covems
    Participant

I had a suggestion for the robots… but I guess no one took it seriously.  (I was serious)

It is here as follows:

For those types, like myself, who do not have the gift of gab or the ability to woo members of the opposite sex into the intimate pleasures we all seek on AChat, I offer the following:

I greatly desire to be able to mold Robot Girl to my liking, not that she looks bad now.  But I would like to be able to change her hair color and probably the style.  Maybe try out all the colors and styles available.  And dress her in all the latest AChat fashions, especially the new things that have come out.

Here's how it could work:
    In the shop, there would be an option to buy a character editor for Robot Girl and Robot Boy, for $659 AChat dollars each.  Then I could buy whatever outfit or body option I want, regardless of sex.  I would only be able to wear the ones for my specific gender (in this case, male).  The non-gender clothing and options (in this case, female) would be stored in a seperate menu available to me.  Or there could be a seperate category in the shop for the robot apparel and body options.  I would happily spend the AChat money to do this.

Then once my Robot Girl and I have entered my room there would be an option… lets say a pull down menu or button that would give me access to Robot Girl's character editor.  Then I would be able to dress her in the styles I like and change her appearance, give her more jewelery, etc.  I would also like to be able to access “her” actions for that more intimate experience.

I would then be able to go from this:

rg01.jpg  Nice, but a bit bland.

To this:

You look wonderful tonight.

Then if I could give her more personality, Pafe's Boudoir Shoes and the ability to play scrabble better, I would have a date every night!

JemStar
    Participant

LOL its so Buffy the Vampire Slayer, when Spike had the Buffy bot so he could have a relationship with Buffy.

Anonymous

Covems said…

For those types, like myself, who do not have the gift of gab or the ability to woo members of the opposite sex into the intimate pleasures we all seek on AChat

Lol, methinks you put yourself down too much. Hey, for a lot less than  “$659 AChat dollars” (in fact, for free)  I'll give you chat up lessons and wear whatever you want.

Anyway, not that I know anything about that sort of thing but, don't people make a 2nd avatar in order to do what you are suggesting?

JemStar
    Participant

Probably…
    lol

Lover
    Participant

Concerto

Anyway, not that I know anything about that sort of thing but, don't people make a 2nd avatar in order to do what you are suggesting?

It's not easy to handle two computers with two avas simultaneously

Ok JemStar… first the robots aren't players. They are.. robots They always are free (just there isn't a shemale robot).
    And I just use robot in case i have to check something… usually I don't invite Eva, covems is bit jealousy

Ep 2: Sheldon calculates the technology to download his consciousness into a robot.

Hm, I think you should ask the A-Team to buy this technology. I will download my consciouness to Mr. Robot and you can talk and dance with him

Lydiarose
    Participant

I love to watch The Big Bang Theory

Rukya
    Participant

I like the big bang theory too , i wait the next season 

This season seem interesting 

bluedenim
    Participant

Oh Cherie! you make me smile so much xxxxxxx

@Covems…. I can play Scrabble!wouldn't you prefer to lose to a redhead? :p

Rukya
    Participant

In the shop, there would be an option to buy a character editor for Robot Girl and Robot Boy, for $659 AChat dollars each.

are you crazy ? who will pay to use robots this way ? not me

Covems
    Participant

are you crazy ? who will pay to use robots this way ? not me

I would.
    JemStar
    Participant
    Another reason this is good
    NOOBS WILL STOP MESSAGING TO SHOW THEM HOW THIS WORKS!!!
    Rukya
    Participant

Youre wrong jemstar , “noobs” will still rather try the game with a human than a robot , and anyway , if they are “noob” , they dont know that there is some robots

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.