Skip to content

November 22, 2009 – New naughty nurse Black Dress

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features November 22, 2009 – New naughty nurse Black Dress

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

Naughty nurse dress for night shift nurses 

nurse dress in 3D sex game AChat

Ninni
    Participant

An outfit for a night nurse is comming.

Sorry guys again nothing for you to dress. But hey, i already have a sexy nurse outit and i like it (although the bug with the holes im my butt when i am bending down is still not fixed – yes thats for you dear dev team). So it should be completly different i think.

The one I have already…

Well but the thing I would really like is a sexy maid outfit, please Tom and Rab, develop such an outfit.

*Kisses*

Ninni

Willyco
    Participant

Oh yeah.. a maid outfit… like the japan nurses in the oav, mangas and hentay games…

I LOVE IT VERY MUCH!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

please Tom and Rab… realize our dream… do it real!!!

In every case, a new nurse outfit will be accepted with a great Wellcome 😀 😀 😀 😀

*for Ninni…

hemm…
    sister…
    can I ask you from now a meet with this outfit when become real??? :-* :-* :-*

Anonymous

Hmmm…a second nurse outfit? I guess the first one must be really popular 

nana
    Participant

why a second nurse dress ? the firs was pretty cool, try an other outfit before a v2 nurse

himmi
    Participant

hmmmm the same outfit in black for 199$ again?  thats expensive !

Ninni
    Participant

Himmi is right. sorry dear guys from the dev team this was really disappointing. Nothing  new. It loooks like the same in black. Well this would have been ok if you would offer them both for a little more in a package but two nearly same uniforms  for this rather expensive price sorry, but no.

I have understood that you only brought in a  small new thing, as you seem to work on some changes in the program (the poll…) but than imho you should not just change the colour of an item already there and call the full price for it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.