Skip to content

Now I Want Shoes

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Now I Want Shoes

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant

Now that the warm weather is here in the U.S. I would like to see flip flops or sandals of some sort for the men.  I don't know how they would work for the ladies with their feet in that permanent cramp from wearing those heels.

And I'm with you TightFit74, I also had the hots for Mrs. Peel from the Avengers.  Her name is actually a play on words.  Mrs. Emma Peel as in Male Appeal or M. Appeal.

Bear
    Participant

Us cowboys need our cowboy boots. Different colors, snake skin, two tone,  etc etc… A Sexy cowgirl wouldn't be complete without them either. 

See!… See developers! More than just I now call for those!

Thanks Taz…

Ponders… :
    Methinks I may restart my naked fridays protest for the boots now… a cause has been found.

(not alone tight' Mrs. Peel stirred  the hormones in my youth too)

TightFit74
    Participant

I''ll be showing my cheeks for cowboy boots today..

Bear
    Participant

ty tight… as I … though I do not necessarily need a cause to flash on Fridays,,

I know we won't get the higher heeled look due to the av parameters,… but the basic form would be a great add

taztexan
    Participant

I say we all show our buns for cowboy boots!!!! I dub it “buns 4 cowboy boots”  friday from now till we get them…

Brandybee
    Participant

Oh I'm all for you boys flashing your butts for cowboy boots ….  :p

Great cause,  and … I'm right behind you on this  hehe … mmmm 

taztexan
    Participant

right behind or in front would suit all of us just fine, BrandyLee…        Right guys?

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I think they should all turn around… and I like the idea of cowgirl boots, and flip flops.  I practically live in flip flops in the summer.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

taztexan
    Participant

*Taz turns around for Pafe… always willing to please the ladies.. *wink*

Bear
    Participant

Dare to bare bear?

Not all women appreciate the guys flashing their packages … besides I like to keep a bit of mystery here..

If someone wants to see the goods they will just have to bare with it..

all add the flip flops to the cause next week…

Unfortuneately it's an option the women probably won't see…rewriting the female poses for a flat footed shoe would be a serious design effort…I think you will need to live with the heeled options.

Adera
    Participant

*Wolf-whistle* Give us a show guys.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sorry to say, but we can never have shoes whitout heel…….even whitout shoes  feet posture in like you are wearing them!

plus, as i said in another topic, there is another “bug” about feet: if i meet a girl wearing boots whit high platform boots and i have normall one, i'm floating in the air. it's hard to notice it, but i have done it.
    So, Bear, forget about flip flops! i hope i never had to see them…..they will look ridicoolus!

Brandybee
    Participant

Taz, Bear, Tight …. checked you out Friday …  mmmm  nice ….. Keep it up fellas …. in fact I definitely think more guys should join the line up … 

Bear
    Participant

Flip flops might work for the men only… as you noted the posture of the women deem this … (and not my style hentai' I do this as a an offer to others… they are impractical footwear in the things i do, except for the time on the lake water skiing)

Wiggles butt for Adera…glad you enjoyed the show girl!

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha, this makes me think it's Ladies night.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.