Skip to content

Nurses hat wont come off!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Nurses hat wont come off!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    brandy
    Participant

Ok I put the nurses hat on, and now I cant take it off…which looks real silly with other clothes…any suggestions here? : 🙂

Ninni
    Participant

Hi,

dont which nurse outfit you have, I have only the older one, the white one. Didnt have any problem with the hat. How do you try to take the hat off? Its quite easy if things are working normally. Just go to the line where the clothings for the head are, move the cursor to the far right of this line were (as in every line / every “group” of cloths) you find the ” X ” mark (x like the x with which you close program windows) and click there. The hat should be removed. If this does not work there IS a bug in the game.

Ninni

Willyco
    Participant

Or maybe is only a God Sign that you must become a nurse for all the time in chat… and assist us for a loooong time (a lovely nurse that give kisses and hugs

;D ;D ;D )

Anonymous

Hey Ninni, Brandy knows how to take her clothes on & off. Just saying.

If anyone has noticed, the cop hat will not come off the woman either. It has to be a bug in the game. But from what I understand, the hats do come off in the room.

brandy
    Participant

It is a bug, I tried every thing to get it off, the last resort was having a sex change, which worked but felt a little weird!!! 😀

brandy
    Participant

Nurses Hat

Hi Tom and Rab,

I encountered a problem trying to remove the dark nurse hat the other night, the only way i could get it off was to change my sex to male, I was told someone else had the same problem with taking the cop hat off so I thought I would let you guys know the hats are buggy.

Thanks for what you guys do

🙂

Anonymous

i think it's just you…and i bet you enjoyed being a male 

brandy
    Participant

:(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> bobbler im going to beat you with that silly hat now that i got it off

Anonymous

Ooooo baby, I love it when you're rough 

brandy
    Participant

rough? thats foreplay baby!!! rough would be spike heels and a cat o'nine tails 

tom
    Participant

Thank you for the feedback, will be corrected with the next upgrade.
    tom

brandy
    Participant

Thanks Tom YOU guys ROCK

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.