Skip to content

Room Idea. Rooms with built in Poses & Actions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Idea. Rooms with built in Poses & Actions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SexxxyTexan
    Participant

How about a room item with some built in poses/actions…..say a Grand Piano with sexy poses….or maybe even the same with lid down, equipped with a bar top (used to love playing gigs on pianos like this) and maybe a dancer pole right on top there !!! (never played a gig on a piano like this….but dang sure would love to…love idea of playing sexy music on my piano while woman dances on top of it. mmmmmmm, the imagery:)

Lover
    Participant

We have a long and old thread about adding items to the room. But I think nobody ever added similar ideas like this. I like it 🙂

Tommy_72
    Participant

I think the BDSM fraternity would like the piano with the lid up – just think of the bondage potential with all those wires! ;D

SexxxyTexan
    Participant

HA!!!!  Good thinkin Tommy:)  True…that angled top would make for some interesting poses and with lid closed could serve as musical instrument, bondage equipment and even coffin for musical bdsm vampires:)

Zuzannah
    Participant

A Piano would be nice.  But how about a Shower or A Hot Sauna.  Great for foreplay.

Lover
    Participant

Haha zuzannah, your ideas are great. If you look at the topic winners of polls, you see you're not alone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.