Skip to content

Omar_96 – Hello AChat Community

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Omar_96 – Hello AChat Community

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Omar_96
    Participant

Hello AChat community, hope everyone is doing great and having fun and good times and memories

My name is Omar, I am 26 years old, I am from Egypt, and I speak Arabic, English, and Little German, i started playing 5 days ago and really started to like this game and the graphics and the variety of scenes and actions and location and the idea that you can zoom in and out really impressed me unlike other 3d Virtual sex games

The Community here so far is nice and friendly mostly also i made couple of friends In-game and hope also to still make more friends, I love to meet and befriend with people all around the world doesn’t matter where you come from or what you speak, I had so many different friends from many different countries and sometimes I also use google translate to speak to people their own languages like Russian or Español

I bought premium for a year and got some MF poses and beach room location but really looking forward to get MFM and FMF poses soon maybe
    I used to play other sex and virtual 3d games before I come here I am open to everything, I like to RP, talk about sexual experiences and kinky stuff, more of a Dom than a Sub type of guy but I also enjoy a good sweet talk and some dirty talk while playing with a partner I am comfortable with, i also sometimes share long story RPs on discord with GIFs and pictures and texting it’s really fun and making your imagination and sensations go as far as possible.. i used to RP before with some girls and we really invented some scenes and storylines i guess nobody has ever thought about..I am also a more talkative person in the sexual acts or in-game or talking about any topic , I also enjoy some BDSM play and anal play a lot, i love to connect to people and make friends so I hope i enjoy my stay here and dive into this wild community 😉 looking forward to hear from yall <3

Vaughan

Hey Omar

Its a great place with some great people.
    Hope you enjoy your time in the game and in forum.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.