Skip to content

What free poses are available? Do Shemales have free poses?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ What free poses are available? Do Shemales have free poses?

Tagged: , , , , ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    DebbyCross
    Participant

Shemales can Only use paid positions?

I can't select any of the free sex positions in the room.
    Only the ones I paid for or my partner paid for.
    This makes playing very limited.
    Please help me

Adera
    Participant

I think the free poses your referring too are just free with the robots.

DebbyCross
    Participant

Even with the robots I can't do them.And I don't think you have to buy missionary and doggy.And if I look in the shop, I can't even find them so there must be something wrong.

Adera
    Participant

I don’t know really, I’m a shemale and we have no free poses :-.

TightFit74
    Participant

Hi Debby,
    welcome to Achat and welcome to the forum. Since you are a shemale, just like Adera said, there are no available free positions. The ones that are free, are Male-Female positions. Maybe one day they'll decide to add one, as they might add an FF free pose, but do far the development team aims for the biggest group of customers, (bi-) males and females.

Adera
    Participant

Tight, is she a shemale too?

TightFit74
    Participant

Acoording to her profile in the game and the members section, yes

;). Correct me if I’m wrong Debby.

DebbyCross
    Participant

Then they should make the positions for male/female available for shemales.Cause now the possibilitys for shemales are very limited.
    I only have one position to get fucked and its not even a free one.Lucky me that I bought it or the action would be very boring.
    Now I'm thinking about changing my ingame character to female, but then i would get reactions from people who want a female and it would feel dishonest.

TightFit74
    Participant

I understand your concern Debby. And I agree they should make free poses available for all genders. On the other hand, this game is to make money, so you can'really blame them for not having them available yet. Since the main volume of the game consiste of (bi-) male sna dfemales, they focus ont hem.

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Debby 😀

You can’t change your gender. Of course you can start a new character, but then all your purchased items are lost and your A$, too.

And they don’t give you free F/M poses – why should they do it for Shemales? They don’t give Males the FF positions and homo girls don’t get the FM poses, too. Think about, if you were a homo girl what would you think if they give you free male poses?

DebbyCross
    Participant

I’m not telling that I want all the positions free.But now a shemale doesn’t have any free positions.And the ones we can buy are fairly limited.But I hope that will be solved in a later version when the programmers have some time

😉

Lover
    Participant

I understood your wish for more positions/actions. I also am sure you will get them. I bet you will get three or four new ones until the end of the year!

TightFit74
    Participant

They won't be free, but they will expand your possibilities in the games.

Vaughan

Achat has since updated the game for all genre mixes to have some free poses to use. Shemale only have the Talk in Clothing and Talk in sex clothing.

Male – Female (MF) have 5 free poses : 1. Talk in street clothing ; 2. Talk in sex Clothing ; 3. From Behind (Standing Doggy) ; 4. Woman on Top (Cowgirl) ; 5. Masturbation 1 (Standing Masturbation.)

Male – Male (MM) have 5 Free Poses : 1. Talk in street clothing ; 2. Talk in sex Clothing ; 3. Masturbation 1 (Standing Masturbation); 4. Anal Doggy ; From Behind (Standing Anal Doggy) ; 5. Cowboy (Riding)

Male – Shemale (MS) have 4 free poses : 1. Talk in street clothing ; 2. Talk in sex Clothing ; 3. Anal Doggy ; 4. From Behind (Standing Anal Doggy) (No riding poses and No Standing Masturbation 1 pose.

Female – Shemale (MS) have 3 free poses : 1. Talk in street clothing ; 2. Talk in sex Clothing ; 3. From Behind (Standing Anal Doggy) –
    Have to pay for Cowgirl A$150 (Riding Poses) No Standing Masturbation 1 pose.

Female – Female (FF) have 5 free poses : 1. Talk in street clothing ; 2. Talk in sex Clothing ; 3. From Behind (Standing Anal Doggy) ; 4. Cowgirl ; 5. Masturbation 1 (Standing Masturbation.)

Shemale – Shemale (SS) have 2 free poses and no sex poses : 1. Talk in street clothing ; 2. Talk in sex Clothing.
    From Behind costs A$149. No Cowshemale. No Standing Masturbation 1 pose.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.