Skip to content

OOC: ELVES JOURNEY – An interactive story

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories OOC: ELVES JOURNEY – An interactive story

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Patricia1975
    Participant

Take the time you need , but not too long    .

And give us a wonderfull work .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hope i can do it…….i have the next poll in mind, it's all about how to reach that point with the story line!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

No news, usually bring no bad news…….but it's not the same!

Sorry to all, but i don't have work on the second part of this story and you all can see why in my Lair…..i'm really sorry for the wait, but probably, soon, i can be able to put my hands on this strange adventure…….
    My lair is taking all my free time and probably it will continue like this, plus there is the new contest….again!, but i think i have found a way to find some time and work on Phylia's journey.

i repeat, so sorry!   :-[

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Take the time you need , but not too long    .

And give us a wonderfull work .

Patricia, i'm making you wait so much but finally i'm working on the story! just started, but i'll try to do my best to complete it soon and post here

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Good evening, folks!

I know I know, this is a daaaamn old topic, but I got a pm who pushed me to give a look at this old project, so I take the decision to rework it  a little.
    And I had done it literally! The story posted is barely new, with more details (the Chronicles is a good platform to work on details), so now the first chapetr is now twice the old version.

Hope you want to give it a try!

Brandybee
    Participant

Its a lovely idea HB and your enthusiasm is commendable.  I look forward to taking part. Keep up the good work.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, at the moment I'm pondering about where and how to move Phylia after she woke up and proooobably, her adventure are going to run in the same places of Lady Dragon. But maaaybe, there can be surprise about them!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

As you had probably see, finally a new part of the journey is posted, so I think it's time to add some maaaaps!

The world
    the_world_of_elves_journey_by_hentaiboy77-d8wwq66.jpg
    http://hentaiboy77.deviantart.com/art/The-World-of-Elves-Journey-539004030

Everious' Forest

http://hentaiboy77.deviantart.com/art/Everious-Forest-534089666

City of Vailoon

http://hentaiboy77.deviantart.com/art/City-of-Vailoon-534091395

Sam_Hawke
    Participant

So what race of Elves are you playing, and can there be multiple races?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, Phylia and Aily were living in a forest since they were child, sooooo…….anyway, this is just their village and around the Continent of Drakoonia there can be more! And Dark Elves, of course!

Amethyst

Can I play too? only if nobody minds of course …I dont want to upset any equilibrium.  And ill keep a low key.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Don't add comments.. add the story

Hello fellow friends of AChat forum!

While thinking at the new chapter od Dragons' Chronicles, I restarted to work on this project too.
    We left Phylia in a cellar with a scared girl who was punished……well, things are moving again! stay tuned!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello fellows friend!

Due to some error I made, I was forced to reset the poll, so please, votwe again in the main story to chose Phylia nad Kath fate!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Geez, poll is opened from 5 days and no one have voted or wrote a comment!? hurry up, go and do it here!

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2132.0.html

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hi,

Voted 

Thank you for votingm, Nat!

I quoted your reply and removed it from the story's thread to leave it more clean and easy to read!

Kisses and hugs, my sweet friends!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.