Skip to content

Game Ideas – Do not Disturb & Chat Mode Only buttons. Kill the colds.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Ideas – Do not Disturb & Chat Mode Only buttons. Kill the colds.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zinah
    Participant

Comes flying in and does one of the “newbie jobs” and brings up something that simply must have been suggested long before now.

a Do Not Disturb option for those days when you want to shop, dork with your clothes and check or send messages without the invite or chat spam.

Hey how about this grand idea a Chat Mode Only option so that folks simply can not send you invites. This would be useful for those days when you only have a bit of time to kill and just wanna gossip with the gang and not have those damn unwanted, cold invites cluttering up your screen!

Zips back out the door, pleased with today’s repeating of the obvious.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Zinah    That rocks w me , cause I have friends w limited time (time zones ) and people get up set  , you have to time w them ! i try to say hi to everyone !  That comes by , just not possible !

Ardeur
    Participant

And when you're working on the chat part of the game, give us a bigger chat window, scroll-wheel support and 1-click recipient selection. Of course inviting/viewing/relationship editing directly from the chat window would be great too.

Janine Dee
    Participant

it IS a repeating of the obvious, but I don't think it can be said enough.

Unhealer
    Participant

they could even change the invites so they dont pop up like those things the internet used to have before adblocks kill them

Bear
    Participant

Both Zinah and Ardeur have brought up points discussed but  worth repeating, either  would significantly improve the game.

kellie
    Participant

i want a pair of tennis shoes for the beach—high heels not good there

islandsun
    Participant

@ Kellie  would be nice but I use sandles at the beach  or  my diving boots , the sand gets very hot in the summer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.